@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@destiny I’ve been keeping track of Aethasians who come here, yes. 🙂 I’m so glad you like it!
Great, I think your glitter drowned out all the fog in Aethasia. Well done. XD *sneezes*
-
Destiny replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I… Was in… THE KPA?!!! *steals Pinkie Pie’s party cannon and covers the entire Kingdom of Pen and half of Aethasia in glitter and cupcake scented confetti* whoops. That’ll take a while to clean up…
Thanks for including me. *sniffs* you remembered me. 🙂
(BTW, I’m subscribed to this topic and have already read all the parts. 😀 I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll definitely be praying for you *hugs*
I’ll be praying for you too *more hugs*
Congratulations on getting so far! I’ll be praying for your tests 😀
I’d forgotten about that :/ but it’s good news!
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Who knows. It’s all wibbly wobbly timey wimey anyways. Anything could happen! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank you!
Good grief. Just how many more Whovians are there here that I don’t know about?!?! 😀 😀 😀
That just sounds really weird…
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel This was awesome! I love it!! 😀
Bowties are cool. Stetsons are cool. Fezes are cool. For the record I’ve seen all of nine and eleven, and one episode of both ten and twelve. I like ten though. I’ve seen more clips for his stuff, so I am at least somewhat familiar with him.
Oh, and I did try fish fingers and custard (technically fish…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g It must be really tough for you guys. I’m definitely praying! 🙁
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you everyone who prayed for me about my foot! The good news is that I didn’t have to get any shots (whew!) and that I’m feeling much better now. I still have to get the same almost-surgery-but-not-quite on my other foot, so please pray that it will go more smoothly this time.
Thanks! This thread is so encouraging!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *gasps* Taekwondo is so cool!!! I’ll be praying for your testing.
@salome01w4g I’m praying for you! No matter what God’s will is about your writing, I pray that He will give you peace with it.
@notawriter I’m definitely praying! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking NO way, YOU’VE SEEN THE FIFTH?!
YES YES YES YES YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Ah, ahem, sorry! I don’t know many Whovians who have seen the Fifth, so… *picks wallpaper bits off of claws*
Yep, the celery guy. LOL, I find it hilarious that people call him “the celery guy.” XD Which episodes have you seen of him? My favorite…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Fantastic chapter! I was giggling a lot during the conversation.
And yeah, I’ve been watching Doctor Who for a bit, but only recently have I passed the fangirl point of no return. (that’s totally a thing) Ah yes, I’ve seen a few episodes with the Fifth! Celery guy, correct? *faints at a Doctor Who gif*
@rochellaine Yes! I love Eleven!…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk you are welcome
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine yyyyyyYYYYESSSS! I’ve been waiting for this to be revived!!
Okay, I’m going to tag a few different people
Rochellaine, do one about Racing Marbles
@ariel-ashira Write a comical poem about Eating Oatmeal on a Ferris Wheel
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *sighs* … How lucky you are… 😛
I knew you’d get it XD
AAAAA I love those outfits! <3
Sorry, no idea…
-
Catwing replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x You are welcome. The feathers are from my endless collection. :3
That is a bit of a tongue twister. *nods*
Wait. Why, ouch, to chocolate? Are you allergic?! Oh, no, not again! I got something else wrong… First I forget people don’t like bugs, now choclate?! *flips rapidly through A Catwing Ambassador’s Guide to Humans* -
Catwing replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks. I struggled to make up a name and then, POP! I can reuse the name of my introductory thread here on KP! 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter The last one I read was Secret Origins. Still waiting for Pick the Plot… I may buy it. 0.0 (I hardly buy books. I use the library)
I’m rereading them now! XP
Nowen is great! 😉
Then there’s Fowen. XP
That was a great one! -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper *grins* I’m watching you flying dinosaur. Always watching.
@ariel-ashira Well, @warrenluther04 mentioned you should ask me since I’m drawing the cover. What I don’t know…
@warrenluther04 I’m fine without it. *shrug*
*nods* You don’t. *shakes head* You don’t want to be James Riley.
Riddlewit flies…From there, she leapt into…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Lillian Parks changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
- Load More

