@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 You had to request access, and you couldn’t get in just from the link?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I tested the blank document too; I have to request access.
You don’t mind if I read you story too do ya? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Sorry! That took way longer than I expected. But I’ve been having trouble with my google documents lately in that I simply can’t restrict access at all! Every link I share allows immediate editing access to anyone. I’d rather have you request access like @jenwriter17 did with her document, but mine just won’t change to that kind…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekrel This. Is.
AWESOME.
<p style=”text-align: center;”>😀</p> -
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel lovely part. :3
But I am never out of pie. *hands you a pie from under her wing*
Each bag had a certain number of GIFs and with some simple numbering skills you can… I just watched to make sure no one stole any. But no one noticed because I’m great like that. :3
Everyone should celebrate with feathers! *throws feathers* -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yeah, I’m glad too! We’ve been through a lot with that kiddo (look at me calling him ‘kiddo’; he’s five years older than me) 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *jumps up and down with raised hand* ooh! ooh! me too! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young yeah, I’d love for you to read it! 😀 You’ll probably have to request access.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, from what I can remember of him. It’s been awhile since I watched the show, though.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, that’s good. 🙂 *stares* *stares* *faints*
*reawakens* *nose twitch* 😶😐 Wow. Sounds painful.
Glad he’s okay though! 🙂 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Haha, yes that would be extremely boring. 😀 Oh, you like Roy Rogers? That’s cool. But I would think compared to John Wayne you’d find him boring?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yeah that was in 2016, he’s doing great now 🙂 Google definition of fistula: an abnormal or surgically made passage between a hollow or tubular organ and the body surface, or between two hollow or tubular organs. yeah, so that’s what it is
GUYS. THIS. MEME. IS. LITERALLY. ME. ALL. THE. TIME.

-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Some prompts…
A dragon who keeps a garden to calm himself down when he gets angry
A knight who loves baking
A doormat who is tired of being walked all over
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Is he better now? Yep. Needs explanation. *brain shorts out at lack of sufficient knowledge*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 My brother had just had surgery because of a fistula (lemme know if you need that explained cuz a lot of people don’t know what that is)
@rochellaine yeah, it was just a quick break 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well, I guess not everyone can have the same opinions. After all, if we were all the same like the citizens of Camazotz (A Wrinkle in Time), life would be exceptionally boring! 🙂
Roy Rogers is good too. 🙂
No problem! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I can’t stand John Wayne. He’s this great big American icon, but I think his morals were terrible in most of his movies. I’ve only seen a few of his movies, and I always hated his character, though I sometimes ended up liking the movies okay because of the supporting cast.
I prefer the squeaky clean cowboys such as Gene Autry…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Thanks! Totally. *nods*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Heeeellllllllooooooooo! 😀
The old one was good, and better than the new one according to my dad. I haven’t seen the full Chisum yet, though. I liked the beginning though.
That might have done it. Why were you in the hospital? *concerned yip*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine hehe, yeah thank you for giving the book titles instead of authors. narrowed it down for me a bit 🙂
- Load More
