@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Joy replied to the topic Fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@destiny Unfortunately I have no idea. My fanfic is FAR from ready for publishing, but I think it would be okay if you posted it on your blog. It’s just not okay to SELL a fanfic without permission.
I don’t know much about the fanfiction business, but I do know that Disney and BBC in particular are kind of strict, so if your fanfic is based on…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I just read it!  That was awesome!  And I am sorry, but I am bad at being intimidating.  I like the role of loyal sidekick, so I hate criticizing you at all. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 😀 I’m glad you liked it!
Wow. I thought you’d have way more comments than that! I read them on the doc and you didn’t have any in the whole middle section that I thought would be boring since there was only one character there?
Hahaha. And imagine what it was like for our parents? I do remember far back into my childhood when…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I did like it. So did the other people in the theater. I heard them laugh. There’s some funny parts in there, even though it’s a bit tense sometimes. They did well. 🙂
-
Destiny started the topic Fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
So…
Often, when I find a show/game/book that I really like, I get all these ideas for fanfiction to go along with it, but I never know what I’d do with it after I wrote it. So, my question is; what can you legally do with fanfiction? Can you self-publish it the same as any other book? Can you offer it as a subscriber-freebie-thing for your…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I said I had read all the comments, not your story! Â I’m checking that out right now.
Being a law student does affect how much you intimidate your fellow Kapeefers with your speeches, and why your character is a police sort of person.  🙂  No offense though, please keep making speeches!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine It’s totally fine 😉 When you sign up you can join a cabin (which is optional) where you can talk with other writers, and you can set up your profile. It also has a stats page which is really cool because it keeps track of all your progress and stuff.

@kaya-young It stands for National Novel Writing Month. You basically write a…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine goin’ swell 🙂
@catwing Warren said he saw it and loved it. I’m assuming you like it too? 🙂 man, maybe I should go see it finally…..
@alia aw, I come on for you then you leave me? *sniffs* 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 @rochellaine @alia I’m working on my next blog post on I Can Only Imagine. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, I was working on my blog, but I have to go now
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 I’m back! How’s it going?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yay I was referenced! 😉 This is awesome! I get so excited every time kapeefers are introduced 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia okay, okay, I’ll join you for a bit 😉
what are you working on?
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Solution: I got tired of giving him pies. Up to that point I was giving him pies but no one noticed, because that’s my thing. Stealth, invisiblity, not being noticed. *grins*
*my brain starts humming Everything is Awesome even though I don’t really like that song* Thank you. Not. -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Just finished reading it! I really enjoyed it and I’m dying to know what happens! I can relate to Chara’s uncertainty about directions. I will never drive without a GPS XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Well maybe you don’t trust the troll enough to give him pie?? A guess…
@warrenluther04Â *Everything is Awesome starts playing in the background* X’D Thanks!
@sam-kowal Yessss, I think so, too. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yay! Another lovely part!
I was already in my seat because I vanished right?
Little fact: Cheshires can ‘teleport’ short distances. It takes less energy than actually going from Here to There. Which is great for taunting someone. Or confusing them. I don’t do that a lot.
[Yes, I am forming the history and science of Catwings and…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Oh, wow. I didn’t see this and I accidentally posted this part on your original thing…
OHHH, usually posts disappear because for some reason they are filtered out by the system as spam. It’s happened with me when I try to edit long posts
Anyway, I might as well copy and paste my comment here, too XD
Oh… my word. THAT WAS AM…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Whoops… o.o
@warrenluther04Â Sorry!! I didn’t know
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Scavenged from my email 😉
And now for my comment:
Oh… my word. THAT WAS AMAZING! I love how you described the castle and the city!! SO well done! Why do these keep getting better and better?!?! 😀 😀
And YOU REFERENCED THE GIF-HIDERS! AAAAAAAH! Wait, so that’s like a class now?? 😉
- Load More
