@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Fowen is the worst! I actually dislike him more then Nobody himself! Every time I remember when he uses the shock bracelet to hurt Owen.. Or even just all the mean things he said to him! (The poor child is insecure enough as it is!) Grr
ah me and Owen kinda took over your thread! Sorry about that. 🙂 Though it was super fun to be able to…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks so much for thinking of me! I’d love to help you out (though I think everyone els who is helping is far more qualified then me anyways) but I think I’ll pass this time! 🙂 (editing kind of scares me!) Again thanks so much for the offer though!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g Thank you so much for praying. And i’m so glad you’ve been feeling God’s peace! Ill continue the prayers 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I just realized that I forgot to comment on your last installment! And after asking you to tag me and everything! *embarrassed face* Oh well, I’ll say that both of them are great. 😉
And I got to work with @seekjustice !!! Hooray! I don’t know if most people realize how much Seekjustice and I talk since it’s usually really l…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hiya! @destiny
I’ve been writing fanfiction for a while now, but I didn’t start putting it anywhere until this month. The website I use is called archiveofourown, and is a website where writers just like you and me can put up their fanfics and other works! It’s got a pretty easy to figure out system for rating works, tagging chara…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Poor giraffe! All lost on the Kansas prairie, getting lassoed by farmers! 😀
Well done. I kind of liked the meter; it was unique.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Â Ah ha!!!! Â I love this…! Â Thanks for using me. Â *shakes your paw*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. I’ve noticed. 🙂  By the way, does Stan talk?  I mean, taming a dragon is amazing, let alone a taking dragon.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I just realized…the Kapeefers haven’t really gone on a real adventure yet, so it will be exciting to see how they counter the Evil in the Treacle Mountains.
Great installment! 😀
(I must say, I was slightly confused when this story showed up in my inbox three times! 😀 )
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Whoops I missed you @seekjustice thanks for the prayers!
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for the prayers, I have more general peace today. Which is something I’ve been struggling to find for a long time.
Not a writer. Yes I’ll pray I know that same feeling, I’ve dealt with that most of my preteen and all my teen years and it’s so discouraging
Daughter of the king. Praise God…[Read more]
-
Lillian Parks replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ha i couldn’t help but notice this little whovian excitment over Peter Davidson (fifth doctor) And i wanted to mention that He is like one of the best! I’ve watched all his! (well I’ve actually watched all of 1-12… [they haven’t put 13 online yet]) But he is the second best only proceeded By David Tennant!
What are your favourites i…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@destiny I have actually published Warrior Cats fanfiction on Wattpad. There is a lot of fanfiction hanging around there too that is similar.
From my knowledge of copyright laws, you only get in trouble if the creator of it tries to sue you (don’t quote me on that, as I have a very basic understanding on all this). I know there are certain…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 I hope to do NaNo this upcoming November 🙂 Have you done it before? Is creating an account on their site necessary?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, goodness! 😀 Haha! Looking at the calendar here I see it’s the 30th, but now I realize that’s because it’s past midnight. So today was really Thursday, and tomorrow will be Good Friday, as you say.
Okay, see you later!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
But I probably won’t be around because we’re going to visit family, so I’ll see you in a few days, maybe 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay goodnight! (It’s actually Good Friday today though 😀 Tomorrow will be Saturday!)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *copies list into a Word document* 😀 Yup, I’m almost halfway through A Little Bush Maid. It’s very similar to a lot of American books from the same period, and very good.
Hm, okay. My favorite American poet is Edgar A. Guest. He writes in a very down-to-earth style, sort of like Banjo Patterson, I guess, but American, if you…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy Thanks! If you request edit access you can put the edits directly in the comments if you like. But you don’t have to. 🙂
Yes!!! If she had just told Uncle Bill that she couldn’t get to the water he would have told her to break the window. I’m planning to have that discussion later in the book. 😀 Just not right now. Right now she’s…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine No worries, I wouldn’t expect you to know much about Eureka either. It was pretty bad. A whole lot of miners started a revolt and people got shot.
I believe Ken Ham was one an early member of Creation ministries, but there was some sort of dispute and he went and founded Answers in Genesis in America. I actually just looked on…[Read more]
- Load More
