@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Look up the music for the short film “Tears of Steel.” While it wouldn’t necessarily be consistent with one character, it’s some pretty good stuff 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x
Umm… Big hero six film score. Except I’m satisfied with my care. It is too sad. NO BAYMAX! *cough*
What do you mean by sci-fi music? Electronica (that is a genre right?)?
Are you asking what our playlists for our characters are? I only have a few lyrical lists. Working on the instrumental some. *kitty cat eyes* <—(More…[Read more] -
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ya know, this really isn’t fair. When I can be on here, I’m not writing. When I am writing, I’m doing word sprints (the only way I can actually sit down and write anything worthwhile). I dunna know what to do. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
-
Skredder started the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Here is the link to the first part of my novel.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RIM0N7DUuAxLSZ5lS9G7kzuGKsJQ4chuIo6YYWyTEBw/edit?usp=sharing
Things that I’m especially concerned about are character consistency, head-hopping (a major problem for me), if the story flows, and if you’d want to keep turning the page.…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops… I double posted… It was taking a while to load so I stopped it and then tried again…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @filewriterbase13x @sam-kowal @jenwriter17
I’m working CC.
*grins* I have returned to it. *cough*atlonglast*cough*
( @anne-of-lothlorien What is a sister elf? I forgot to ask… Also autocorrect insists that lothlorien is lot of glories.) -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @filewriterbase13x @sam-kowal @jenwriter17
I’m working CC.
*grins* I have returned to it. *cough*atlonglast*cough* -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young @catwing Thank you both so very much! <3 <3
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Good for you!
@seekjustice That’s a great opportunity! (I would be to shy to ever do that, so good job. 🙂 )
@jenwriter17 I have stage fright too… Hopefully you can forget about the other people watching and focus on the music and play it for God. 🙂
@daughteroftheking Yay! And not so yay… That’s sounds tough.
@salome01w4g Depression…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter *nods* Second to Nobody. 🙂
He was mean. I didn’t say I liked him. just that he was there. He’s like a mirror Owen.
It’s fine. I took it over too. :3
Yes, this was great! -
Catwing replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ *throws feathers* Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! What is your favorite genre to write? I like Suspense, Fantasy, and Sci-fi.
Do you like cats? With wings? *purrs* Or not? *frowns sadly*
Do you like drawing too? I do.
*throws chocolate* -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 here’s an update for you.
@filewriterbase13x @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @stan I fleshed out your characters more. Figuring out how everyone should look. Opinions?
Snapper, do your wings have claws? Do they have the bones in the wing (like a bat does, for support.)? Should I draw scales on you? Any certain claw design you…[Read more] -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 First time I’ve known about NaNo and been able to plan ahead for it before it starts. Yep, I’m doing it 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Just ignore the fact that he died. *grins*
I seriously need to write the next part. *goes off and writes*@filewriterbase13x Okay, I may do no straps then.
Does B-bot want a fiercer expression? 🙂 -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Hi! Â Welcome to the Kingdom!!!
How old are you? Â Do you like to draw? Â What is your WIP?
So exited your here!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Awesome to have you here.
I’m a fantasy writer, and I love Narnia, too. Do you have a favorite book in the series?
And what do you like to write?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi @juliawrites4christ. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Love your username.
What inspired you to become a writer?
-
Daeus started the topic Looking for crazy people in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi friends,
I come up with a lot of crazy ideas and recently I came up with one that might actually be half decent. I want to give it a test run though before I give it a big push. For that, I could use some help. Here’s what I’m looking for:
- You’re an enthusiastic person who likes to experiment
- You’re willing to put in a small amount of…
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That’s a great topic! 🙂
- Load More
