@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well, I have no idea what the second one is. The first one sounds vaguely familiar… *bangs head against wall trying to remember*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hello! Yeahhhh… Man, I still need to finish that poem 😛
*stops growling* *starts throat-rumbling instead* Hiya, Bobert 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Did you ever find a word that rhymes with “Day?” 😀
I’m here for a little bit. Working on my western.
Stop growling! You’re scaring Bobert! (Yes, he’s finally back. 😉 )
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @catwing @dragon-snapper @anyone
I’m heeeerrre.
*growls frustratedly at this last part of the KPA…*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Another historical fiction author! Hooray!! I love historical fiction. 🙂 What’s your favorite time period(s)?
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I found the invite button but it won’t let e type in your name. Yeahh, could you give me your website URL?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I think I set up my account correctly…I’m still confused about how everything works there. 😛 I kept my same username too: Rochellaine. 😉
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice My NaNo name is EpicAddie2. Thanks for making one!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’d be happy to, except I can’t find where the “request access” button is on the document. It’s usually on the left side of the top bar, but it’s not there, and the “suggestions” button has the “edit” section completely whited out so that I can’t click on it. If you could point out to me where to request access I will, or you could…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I did the same thing! I was about to announce it, but I’d just as soon go with yours. My NaNo name is ‘Sam Kowal’ just like it is here
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Ahh, yes. you can’t go wrong with Monsters Inc. I love Pixar. 😉
What does Lynn Austin write? I’ve never heard of her
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 @rochellaine @sam-kowal @skredder @dragon-snapper @jane-maree  @gh24682468999
If any of you guys are interested, I made a “Kapeefer Cabin”. If you’re already in a cabin and don’t want to move, that’s fine, but if you want to, let me know your NaNo name and I’ll invite you to join me (I’m all alone at the moment 😀 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
There isn’t yet, but I could make one! That’d really cool!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. Terrific idea! Â *cheers and throws chocolate* Â I love it!
Umm…by the way, I am really only scared of dragons until I get to know them.  Warren pointed that out. 🙂 And I agree with Rochellaine on her comment about what she agrees and disagrees with.
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Thanks! I’m glad I made a good call.
Yeah, go ahead and say it here. 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel what a good idea! I’m always curious about the other kapefer’s characters but I didn’t want to get anyone els involved in it so I was afraid to ask! (I didn’t want to ask people and have to focus on making everyone happy instead of just telling the story I wanted to tell.. Maybe thats selfish of me though *shrug*..)
And anyways.. So if I…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I went ahead and suggested it in the doc, lemme know if you want me to change anything 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ohhhh, thanks so much!! Since you already know the name, could I just share it with you? That would be a big help for me.
Bobert looks great! Nice and detailed. Thanks!
@jenwriter17 Sorry about that. Thanks! And yeah, you can add it in there if you’d like. Or Rochellaine or I could do it 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I added Bobert!!! Tell me what you think of him!
- Load More
