@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@celticcailin My email is in the doc link. Let me know if you get it
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x 😀 Excellent! Feel free to use Stan and/or me, if you like, and yes, I totally recommend Dekreel’s Character Search Corner as well.
Hmm… tagging @jenwriter17 @supermonkey42 @seekjustice @ariel-ashira
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree
Egh, that’s annoying. *notes not to try that one again.*But yes, that would work. Go ahead and send it through to Jane, she can send it to me. @celticcailin
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Celticcailin heyy so yes I do songwriting and composition and play half a dozen musical instruments and study musical theory. If you want me to check out lyrics and/or melody or whatever, feel free to add me to the email. 😉 I’d have to look over the song before I could give you much useful feedback though.…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Luckily, I had recorded it when I was practising, so I was able to make a transcript.
Thanks for praying, I have to go now 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! I’ve always loved that “meet cute” too. It’s one of the closest ways you could realistically expect to be rescued since we don’t have dragons anymore. 😛
Oh, yes. Musicals tend to make everything better. 🙂
Is it going okay?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and I’m doing Romans 5:1-5 and talking about hope! Using books, of course, as illustrations.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
It’s annoying, but kind of funny at the same time. I’d just remarked to my little sister a little while before hand that the most romantic meetcute I could think of would be a girl getting her notes blown away and then gallantly collected by a gentleman. whereupon she would be so grateful she would fall in love…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry!! I’m praying for you.
What’s the topic? (Only answer if you feel like you have time… 😉 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, you remember how I’m doing a talk for my youth group tonight? Well, I had two handwritten copies of my notes and I was copying it out so that I could actually read it (because my handwriting is super terrible). Unfortunately, with the exception of notes numbers 1 and 2, the rest have blown away upon the autumn winds.
Which…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh my! Yes, I’m around. 🙂 What do you need to be encouraged about?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Are you around yet?? I’m in need of emotional encouragement.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@celticcailin My email is imexinart@gmail.com and be sure to let me know who you are in the subject line.  You might send it to a few other people, though, cause I am not sure I will be much help. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Aw, thank you! 😀 I’m so glad you like Rin 🙂
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@celticcailin Uhm, sure. If you give me a moment…
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qocWhdN_vPYGBmeKCdrr4GcM6VFG5izNhBUfGaku0KA/edit?usp=sharing
Hopefully, if you go to that link you will be able to access my email address, but I’ll take it down after the day for security reasons.
Always happy to help.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Have you seen the Character Search Corner that Dekreel made? It’s got a very extensive list of KP characters which should help you with writing any KP fiction.
Here’s the link in case you haven’t seen it yet.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jess-penrose Good luck on your class! And congratulations on the words you got in. Unfortunately, I can’t banish this distraction. I’m currently in a hotel room with other people. The best I’ve got is my back is to the tv and my earbuds are on high (not devastatingly high). 🙂
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Ack no. That’s no good. BANISH THE DISTRACTIONS! *realises that me talking to you is probably as distraction.* Well, I actually need to go to my next class, (don’t worry, this one was a free in which I have nothing else to do thanks to being organised for once) But I will probably return at some point later in the day.
As it is, I…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jess-penrose Thanks! For the most part it’s coming along nicely. Of course, it’s a little hard to write with the tv on in the room. 🙂
- Load More
