@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal That song is just EPIC!!! Â I love it! Â Now I want the tune so I can sing it!
@dekreel @alia Your songs are beautiful too!
I don’t play any instruments. Â I just sing. Â Sometime I’ll try to copy a song or two I have written on here if you like.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young oh, yeah, sorry, hehe……:P It was My Hero Academia, an anime. I will say though that my older brother edited it before he let us kids watch it. But it is really good 🙂
Aw, thank you! I was so surprised! 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Haha I had to read your post twice but I think I understand! Thanks! 😀
Also thanks @alia that makes sense!I wasn’t sure if what I was planning was more of an adaptation or a retelling but I guess it would be a retelling since id be changing it quite a bit. Is that right? 🙂
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus This is amazing. Thank you for sharing. @filewriterbase13x I think you might like this. Pretty relevant, right?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’ll say goodnight now. Got a little bit done. I hope you’re able to complete your goals for tonight!
I’m looking forward to reading the next bit of your story! Especially since I’ve got a sneak peak. 😉 …And another window scene! I hope that one comes up soon too. 😀
See you later.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No worries. I couldn’t do word wars late at night either.
I have 2k left to go. I’m also planning to tweak the trial scene, but I might wait til Monday to do that.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Cool! I don’t really feel like doing a word war anymore, since it’s very late, but I’ll do a little bit of editing before going to bed.
How close are you to your goal?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m wordwarring with myself, trying to get up to 20k today.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @jess-penrose Hi! I’m back for just a little bit before going to bed. Are either of you around?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice In about fifteen minutes I’m going to watch a really old 1930s movie with my sister – or at least part of it, since it’s a serial, but I’m here right now. If you aren’t around now, I’ll probably be back in about an hour and a half or two hours.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh good!!! Â Praise God!!!
@rochellaine I’ll be praying, friend!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have to disappear for about an hour but I’ll word war when i get back 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’ve been procrastinating again. Want another word war? 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hallu, folks! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I can type without looking at either the screen or the keyboard, but I don’t use the keys and fingers the way the touch typing program tried to teach me. I don’t think I use my thumb and ring finger at all. Having said that though, I’ve probably taught myself a kind of cross between two different styles. It works for me.
We use the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Wait…so you don’t look at the screen when you’re typing? That’s interesting. Do you use all your fingers, or just a few? I was taught to touch type as a little kid, so I never had to worry about learning a new style. 🙂
So do you people use the word “guy” to describe someone ever? Obviously you know that’s what we use ins…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I can’t actually touch type, I tried to learn once but I was already so set in my ways that I could never do it properly. I’ve never timed myself for only one minute but I imagine it would be similar to yours.
G’day, Uncle Bill 😉
Nope, Justice isn’t that great at it, but he’s trying 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *very wide grin* I suppose so…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Thanks for sharing this. I find the idea of writing a story that teaches you as you write pretty revolutionary in the area of moral story topics. If your story is an exploration not just a statement, you can learn and grow so much more yourself as you create it.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@annaberens Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet 😀 Your WIPs sound really interesting, especially the idea of the magical higher and lower races. How do you keep all those projects organized in your head??
- Load More
