@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank you! Indeed it is.
0.0 I didn’t realize that. Please do that.@skredder *nods* A bucket, indeed. Thank you.
@jessi-Rae Since he’s an actual person on here and other people would want to use him, I couldn’t have him die for real. Could I? *grin*
*thinks* You should thank the Wiser.
Thank you!@rochellaine That’s her. *grins*…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank you! Indeed it is.
0.0 I didn’t realize that. Please do that.@skredder *nods* A bucket, indeed. Thank you.
@jessi-Rae Since he’s an actual person on here and other people would want to use him, I couldn’t have him die for real. Could I? *grin*
*thinks* You should thank the Wiser.
Thank you!@rochellaine That’s her. *grins*…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comics in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@christi-Eaton There’s a manga series, Manga Classics that adapts classics into graphic novels. I’ve only read the Jungle Book and Les Miserables adaptions. They were pretty good.
Some of Ted Dekker’s books have been adapted into graphic novels.
There’s also comic collections like, Calvin and Hobbes, Peanuts, etc.
That’s all I can think of off the…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Glad you like your final! 🙂
Now I just have to finish everyone else.
Though I did realize I made myself a bit to big. *shrug* -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Right. 🙂 And as I dont have a set time each day right now when I write, I can’t say when I will or won’t be on here. Thanks!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh. 🙂 Well, as you probably know, this conversation is in real time, unlike the other conversations on the forum, meaning that we’re all here during the conversation and don’t reply later. This is a place when we come when we’re writing – or pretending to, or trying to, or anything in that similar category. 😛 So, you can pop in…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Ahh, just letting you know I am haunting this topic and I might comment occasionaly.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing So that’s the nose-bopping character you were talking about! 😀 She’s just as annoying and just as funny as you predicted.
Wait a minute…did you mention Q in there? Or did I read it wrong? Is there another character named Q besides the one in Star Trek?
Let’s talk about this.
Hooray! I got to be a peacemaker instead of a thr…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Have you never been on Writers’ Corner before? I thought I’ve seen you here sometimes? What exactly are you asking about?
-
Christine Eaton started the topic Comics in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey hey,
I know y’all haven’t seen me in a while, but I decided to pop in and say hello. Well, that’s partially true. I’ve recently dived into the world of comic books and I am loving it. But while I try to be patient as I wait for the next volume of Birthright, I need some other comic books to read. I was wondering if anyone had any rec…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, good. *sighs in relief* The Wiser isn’t dead. Thank you, @catwing! Or should I thank Kay? Or even the Wiser himself, for simply acting?
Anyway, this was great! As usual. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing I have to agree that it certainly is a bucket of pickles! 🙂 This was great! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Can I join this conversation occasionaly. Or at least read what you guys write? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Ben Powell replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Oh, and this is actually the seventh part, so do you mind if I call it that on the Compendium? 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Wow. Nice twist, having your own characters enter the Kingdom of Pen.
It was just supposed to be a fun Christmas present for everyone, but now it’s chaos.
Chaos, yes, but funny, unique, kapeefer-level chaos. 😉 That’s why it’s so fun.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Signing out. I’ve gotten 3147 words today, but I shall be stopping for now.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*crashes back in* I am writing again if anyone wants to join!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
