@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Haha, I’ve got a lot of American friends. I’d assume that means you’re around Chicago. *frowns* Maybe.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x GMT-5. You’d be in GTM-5.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Aw, thanks!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Ah, yes. So it’s about 7:30 pm over there?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yep. I am an Aussie in Australia. NSW. So, it’s 9:20 am over here. What about you?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Do you live in Australia?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Don’t think we’ve met. Hello! *shakes hand*
I’m working on my novel for Camp NaNo. It’s a dystopian novel called Eyes of the Future and I’m aiming to get 10k done today. I had scheduled doing that for tomorrow, but turns out I have to head into town.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x You know me, don’t you? 🙂 Where do you live, by the way? What time zone are you?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x @seekjustice @that_writer_girl_99
Hey all! I am writing! -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be on for awhile, so whatever you’re good with is good with me. 😉 @filewriterbase13x
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
*blinks* What are we doing? @filewriterbase13x
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Yay! I’ll read it too! I just requested access 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Heya, anyone around? I’m working on my novel before breakfast.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Its okay. I am still familiar with Min Ha Arets because I have listened to some previews/clips from Ruth and the other older albums. Did you know they are going to do Noah again? Maybe then they will have Noah available.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, you don’t have Ruth? Whoops! 😛 Okay, I don’t really know…my brother bought them for us several years ago. We actually don’t have the Noah or In the Beginning soundtracks. We have Ruth, Samson, Jonah, Joseph, Miracle of Christmas, and Moses. We also have the 35 Years of Praise CD, which has a couple of songs from sev…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Also, do you know of anywhere I can get their earlier soundtracks like Ruth and Noah and In the Beginning? I can’t find them on their site. 🙁
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Oh my goodness!!! I would totaly keep reading! How could anyone put a book like that down!? I want to read the next part!!!
Um, yeah, great first chapter! Makes my first chapter sound as dry as the Sahara.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, thank you. Its starting to make more sense. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Left a few comments under the username DragonFire026. Great start so far, Ingrid!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd I just realized I tagged the wrong person. *facepalm* It was super early in the morning, okay? XD
I just finished reading it, and it was really good! I would totally continue reading!
- Load More
