@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I got 247 😉
I have to go now. Thank you so much for the war! It always helps to get things going. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 It was supposed to be five minutes, right? Or did I misunderstand you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I wrote 173 words. How about you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine okay, START! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@epicaddie2 I like the name of your blog!  Your fourteen? Hmm…guess I thought you were older than that, like seventeen or something. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yes! Just give the word to start. 🙂 I’m standing by.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira aw, too far for a quick drive over 😛 lemme know if you’re ever east over here 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia *sighs and feels a little lonley* So true! Â I wanna meet so many of you guys! Â Keep hoping!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice @rochellaine Anybody available for a quick 5 minutes word war?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, so close yet so far. It would be really neat to meet people on here in person
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17. Neat!
We live not far from Sedalia, central/west Missouri.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice 😀 Makes sense.  Like us getting used to deer and stuff where we live.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x That’s okay. 🙂 I have access now! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia We are just doing some traveling around New Mexico and Colorado and various places, so I wondered how close you were. Â I don’t think we will be going that far, though.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, I’ll probably be hopping on and off the rest of my day. So I’m sure at one point it will coincide with you
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Taking a break at the moment since I’ve been writing all morning but I’ll be back soon if you’ll be around.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, you writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
just a few, 😉 okay, a lot. They are pretty cool, I guess I just don’t think much of them because there are. So. Many. Everywhere. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, about 30 minutes from Denver.
Is there a particular reason you wanted to know?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yeah, I agree!
Where in Colorado are you??!
- Load More
