@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, I’ve been to the Sight and Sound Theater twice! 😀 it’s awesome. have you been? I didn’t know they sold their soundtracks….
@jane-maree yup, I follow ya on youtube so I’ll check that out too 😉
@supermonkey42 Thanks for the suggestions! I am really loving the Piano Guys right now 🙂
@rochellaine thanks for the links!…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
*frowns* It’s fine, probably for the best anyway. I was mid-outline.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Oh my goodness! Hello! 😛 Sorry I forgot you were here.
How’s it going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, yeah, well with ballroom dancing you really need a partner, unlike Scottish dancing, right? I know a little bit of ballroom dancing, but I wouldn’t count on my skills on the dance floor! I also tried learning clogging from YouTube tutorials, but gave that up eventually since it didn’t interest me overmuch. My favorite was swi…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
…hello? Am I invisible? That’d be a cool superpower, not sure if I want it though…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Did you?? Wow, I didn’t know people did that. I once tried to learn to ballroom dance from a bunch of YouTube videos and…yeah, didn’t really work out. Not a fan.
Cool, I had a look at their website and it looks nice (good job!). I love the opening sentence in the introduction as well. Three kids and oh dear, now there’s eight 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Cool! I love plaids, though I don’t own many clothes with that pattern. I once tried learning Scottish dancing from a YouTube tutorial, but by now I’ve forgotten it. 😛
It’s a parenting and adoption ministry. We travel to conferences and churches and they give workshops on those subjects. They’ve also written a lot of books.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Agency and Code Names in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
*blinks* Hi, have we met?
I need more info! What does this agency do? Also, what’s your MCs’ personality like?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hi friends! I’m writing. @seekjustice @rochellaine
Also, if anyone’s been wondering where I’ve disappeared to…Story Embers. Check it out.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I sew a little bit, but my mum and I are doing this project together, because it’s a tad beyond my skills set. 😀
We’re making an aboyne for my dancing, like this one:

No worries 😀 I look forward to reading your comments when you do get time! (I always love reading your comments!)
I’ve been meaning to ask you for ages, what…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Fabric shopping? Cool! So…you sew? Or does your mom do that? I sew a little, but one of my sisters is really good at it, and she does most of the sewing at our house.
I can’t wait to read the next part that you just sent us, but I’ve been neglecting my western and need to get a lot done first! 🙁
@jenwriter17 I think I just…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Here are the links you requested:
Scene from Joseph:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUMB9Efg1u8Scene from Noah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBlRmJGPvbkScene from Jonah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igy0GLH8hfc -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m going out with my mum later on to do some fabric shopping, but I’m here for now, working on Part 5 of my novel 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @catwing @ariel-ashira I’ve finally got a break! 🙂 Website’s published, and though it’s not completely finished, most of it’s done, so I can go a bit slower now.
I’m going to take a break for a little bit and work on my western. Does anyone want to join me?
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Everyone else has great suggestions!
If you want folk-y Christian check out The Gray Havens.
Also The Piano Guys are great.
And the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack
And bunch of other stuff I can’t remember
I listen to a lot of personalized playlists on Pandora, so I don’t necessarily know the names of artists or groups that I like….
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Kay sounds awesome. 🙂
@jenwriter17 Help yourself!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Also, some epic music I love is by Vangelis!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
To be honest, you can just stalk my youtube playlists to find out what I listen to. xP Heeere’s a couple though:
Everfound – Take this City
Some For King and Country stuff
Heroes – Zayde Wolf
The Black Piper (legit anything they write is epicness)
Two Steps from Hell (epic soundtracks–despite the name of the band xD)
Roo Panes (cool folk-y…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Agency and Code Names in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb You’re welcome.
Maybe The Grand Riyadh, The Sandstorm, or The Humped (like camels)? -
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb Praying!
- Load More
