@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Does she intentionally try to catch the bullet herself, or is she trying to push him out of harm’s way when she gets struck? In the case of the latter I think it would be perfectly reasonable, since she wouldn’t be actually trying to give her life for him. What do you think?
I’m going to disappear for about an hour to watch s…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah, copyright…the death of bloggers everywhere. not that I don’t appreciate copyright, but you know…it is annoying.
Okay, so at the end of Stars, Sapphire dies, you know that, and she dies because she purposefully places herself in front of Justice. Now, the problem I’m seeing here is that for the past two years Sapphire has l…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m upset because I want to use a certain picture for my blog post, but don’t know how to use it without being afraid of copyright stuff, so I’m trying to find a private picture that will be boring, but which at least I will own myself.
Sure, *brings bag of dirt* plot hole did you say? Let’s fill it up. I’ve got some special s…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I was just about to ask you if you were back yet. How’s it going? are you willing to talk through a plothole with me?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m back. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Okay, goodnight!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Rin would probably pick the Niagara as well. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I must go to bed now. Good night.
Hopefully you can patch up those plot holes. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Oh well then, your lucky 🙂 I can imagine that they’d get tangled up though! I’m tangled in plot holes at the moment *groans and headdesks*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alright! Just requested access! I can’t wait to read it! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m not deleting them… Just moving them to be more of side characters for this book. They each have their perspectives and stories. But all the POVs got muddled and confused readers when I was swapping between six different people. 0.0
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah, I’m terrible at show don’t tell! And passive voice…urgh!
I have to delete a few characters from my WIP since there’s so many and quite a few are redundant. still, they’re my babies and I love them. I’m sad to see them go 🙁
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice So, so. I’m not liked editing to much and I’m having to get back into the swing of things.
But Jack is behaving. Just having trouble Showing, not Telling,
Also dealing with the hard truth that I have to change POVs in places and make a few MCs into side characters. :*(
(It will only be Alex, Jack, and Cele. Mostly…) -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Cool! How’s it going?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice It’s Finding Secrets. The one I did all those collages for. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yikes… Hope you feel better soon.
Good night then. -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing, @seekjustice, I disappeared to have dinner, and now (because I don’t feel well) am going to bed
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Welcome.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
