@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Well, I’m actually still here at the moment, but I’ll probably just disappear randomly. How’s Chara going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I think I’ll probably still be awake, but I’m not sure. Just let me know when you get back and if I’m awake I’ll reply. 😉
I hope I’m still awake because I have a lot of work I want to get done! See you soon!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m getting distracted too. I’m just about to go into town but Ill be back in around 40 minutes if you’ll still be around. Hopefully I’ll be able to settle down with a musical and my editing and get something done.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice ‘Lo! Things is grand. Getting distracted is a lot of fun.
How about you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Cool, you can sew?! I can sew a little bit, but it’s mostly one of my sisters who does the sewing around here. I just bought some fabric at JoAnn’s to attempt making a couple of summer blouses, though, since I need some new summer clothes. I hope it works and I don’t ruin the fabric… 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice oh, and about that blimey cow video you said you watched, I think I watched the same thing! 😀 it is so true!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine I have to go too. Bye! 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Gah, that episode is so sad! I like it though. *goes into writer mode* It’s an interesting part of Capt. Picard’s character development.
Very true, there would probably be chaos on earth. *weird little grin* It’s the kind of thing I would love to write, but just don’t have the time. Or, you know, the brainpower. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia okay, sleep well 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Bye 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, okay y’all, I gotta get some sleep.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, yay
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @seekjustice alrighty then, I’ll check it out 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, I like the story, but the soundtrack is amazing
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Its quite inaccurate, but I try to ignore so that i can enjoy the story.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, I don’t know the actual story, but I do know it was embellished, so on the off chance it was somewhat accurate, I didn’t want to say it wasn’t.
@jenwriter1, i’m sure I didn’t do it any justice in the description.
as Seekjustice said, the character development was good
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
*frowns at “it isn’t completely historically accurate”*
I don’t think it was even trying to be historically accurate
Still @jenwriter17 it does a good job with characters and plot and its a good story.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia huh, sounds interesting 🙂
- Load More
