@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel *launches self in through a window someone mistakenly left open* DEEEEEKREEEEEEEELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
*hides behind scarf because I’m quite possibly a traitor too*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel I’d love for you to stay here. The serious writing can go to Story Embers, and we’ll just have a small community of friends here who write a bit and chat a lot. As Kaya puts it, we’ll bring our knitting needles and laptops to the small cafe called Writers’ Corner. 😀 If you read the pages of Writers’ Corner now, you’ll see that half of…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Look what you said. You’re nostalgic?! The “downfall of the Kingdom?!” *chokes on the words* You’re already treating the Kingdom like a lost cause! You may say you are not a traitor but you’re certainly acting like one, trying to get all the loyal subjects left here to feel the Kingdom is only here as a nostalgic symbol of our pa…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal You are most certainly a traitor. 🙁 I’ve been missing you, especially since I found a song about a small dragon that I wanted to show you, but you were gone…
And Bobert has been moping and rarely shows his face here anymore since there are no dragon rides to be had.
@ariel-ashira @kaya-young The Declaration isn’t finished yet,…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Sorry. I can’t control thunder, and I hope you don’t think I am scary.
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m praying
@dekreel, don’t take this the wrong way, but when you talk about people here being serious about writing, I start cracking up. I don’t know about the rest of the people on here, but I have a hard time being serious about anything.
but seriously, whether you’re writing or not, I know God placed you in this community for…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
*jumps back* my bad *hides from scary girl who can control thunder*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I AM NOT A SPY FOR SE!!! *thunder explodes in the distance*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Good! I think a lot of them still might be our friends. Some dont even think anyone is still here, although they should make sure.
-
Alia replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Does that mean that I leave too because I still frequent SE?
-
Alia replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira, but they aren’t (at least @sam-kowal isnt) swearing off SE
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999…ummmm…Oh look, there’s a tree in the front yard
@sam-kowal, y’all might have more, but we belong to an older Kingdom and therefore must be wiser in military strategy.
You teach him a lesson Stan!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia We said that if they were sorry then we would warmly recieve them, right? Okay, we dont have to be quite that nice.
-
Alia replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira, your tag is amazing!
@koryn-koch, howdy, I don’t think we’ve met before
@dekreel, @sam-kowel, I don’t know, I think the others might be letting you off too easily…I guess border patrol falls to me
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine How is the Declaration coming?
A couple months ago, Josiah said “You all are the bestisest people on the bestisest place on the internet”. Wonder how he feels now?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel *hands you raspberries* *watches to see if you will eat them and still remain a kapeefer* I am really glad your back, Dekreel. We missed you. I feared you had been completley engulfed in SE. I am glad you and @sam-kowal returned.
I still like SE, @kaya-young and its not like I want to destroy them. I just want our kingdom back, and…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal Sam!! I’m glad there’s an Emberite left who has mercy on us. I’m glad you’re here! As long as you keep visiting often, I don’t think you’re a traitor. 😉
@kaya-young Hello, hello! I liked that little short story thing, by the way. It almost made me cry. Well, if Daeus won’t be here to rule this Kingdom (will he?), then someone ha…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999 @sam-kowal Its been so long I almost forgot your tags, but I am enormously happy to see you! I won’t call you a traitor if you are still on our side. Don’t declare war openly yet. See what @rochellaine says for sure. She wrote the declaration anyway.
- Load More
