@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy We are just pretending. We are not actually mad at SE, although it is sad that so many have left. And we are not out to hurt anyone. Jenwriter and I have SE accounts too. (We are the spies 😛 )
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal Thats how I feel, so you are fine be me! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@clairec Thank you for sharing that! A good reminder to me as well!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal In light of that expression of your loyalty I have granted your request for access to the classified Kapeefer document. 😀
And in light of the fact that you provide cinnamon rolls, actually…
In all seriousness, I’m really glad you’re back.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal thank you, sir, for taking our declaration of war to SE 🙂 (and thank you for the cinnamon rolls)
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice By the way, do you mind if I use that epic LOTR-crossover speech of yours in a new piece of Kapeefer lit I’m considering writing? I probably won’t have time to finish it for awhile, but I think it’s past time that I should have written it…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young
@catwing
@rochellaine
@seekjustice
@jenwriter17
@ariel-ashira@all you faithful members of the Olde Kingdom of Kapeefers
I would be delighted to carry your declaration of war over to the city of Story Embers, whenever you have the declaration ready…
*bows to our new queen*
*bows to our new prime minister*
Of course,…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m so glad! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@clairec this is wonderful! Thank you so much; a really good in depth answer I needed. My thanks to your sister as well 🙂
@skredder @dekreel @kaya-young to all of those that gave me music videos to listen to THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! music resonates deeply with me and is a big part of my life, and I loved these songs <3 <3 <3
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
So apparently my post was too long, because I couldn’t post it all together! Here’s the second half. 😉
I hope that’s helpful. Something else that I wanted to add, and this may or may not be relevant to you, is about romantic relationships.
If someone (I’m speaking specifically of guys, but to be honest any friend you have will probably be the…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hello dears,
I’m sorry I haven’t been here for a while, but I’ve gotten all your requests and comments via email.
@jenwriter17, firstly, I’m sorry to hear that you’re struggling in that way. Secondly, I’m praying for you. My sister, (Heather, for those who are Revivians) had a great response for someone on Revive who was going through this, and…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Yes I was just thinking the other day that I hoped nobody was getting really upset over this. Thank you for clarifying 🙂
Yes y’all, though we are sad KP has been kinda abandoned, this is all just a joke! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Three cheers for the queen of the Kingdom of Pen! *bows low* (and yes, I attempted an Australian accent for that 😉 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel WELCOME BACK! I missed ya 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! Okay.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’d actually completely forgotten about the friend function thing.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Uh, no, no reason except that I’m apparently bad at responding to friend requests.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you. Sorry about that.
- Load More
