@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I love your signature! That is the greatest of them all!
@seekjustice I hope you dont feel any pressure to change yours just because we are. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister it’s quite science-y but also plausible. 😀 I like the gravity manipulation thing. I have something slightly similar, only it’s a negative energy pulsar that basically creates a mini wormhole around the ship and enables almost instantaneous transportation.
Lots of cool ideas. 😀
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
No problem. What did you think of the worldbuilding?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister *grins* Thanks.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy *munches gluten free cinnamon roll*
Have all you guys read books by SeekJustice?
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
Wow, noice! 😀 Godspeed on that then! ^_^ Your own works take priority over others, especially if they’re gettin’ published.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister I would love to, but unfortunately I’ve got a huge project on my hands right now (launching my first published book this year 😀 ) and I promised myself I wouldn’t take on anything extra.
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy
@emma-flournoy
@daeus
@jess
@ethryndal
@dragon-snapper
@sarah-h
@hope
@perfectfifthsI just tagged everyone who has posted. 😛
Anyway, Aquila has grown a lot since I last posted. It hasn’t had much progress in the way of converting it to a TV show, but I’ve written quite a few more stories, some of which a…[Read more]
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 4 months ago
Sorry I didn’t get back to you on this.
To answer your question, Yes… In theory. Meaning that they’re up for sale, and I would be earning money if people bought them. 😛
Sorry I didn’t get back to you on this either. 😛
Anyway, plugins… I recommend DEXED, which is an open source virtual studio technology (vst)…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alai haha, yes I felt so bad when you were saying you hoped Rain and Jonas would be alright! I apologize for Seekjustice breaking our hearts 🙂 by the way, we have a support group for those who finish Seekjustice’s books 😉
Wait….maybe that is treason *glances around nervously* *slips into shadows*
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 and @rochellaine just a warning, y’all might want to hide @seekjustice
*clears throat* SEEKJUSTICE!!!!! come out of hiding you cruel person! I mean, sure, I knew the chance of my favorites living…but still! As promised before I will fly to Australia and hunt you down and force you to rewrite those scenes.
Oh, wait…is it treason…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira, you still around? the wifi is finally working again
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @alia @seekjustice Anyone around? I am researching for a little bit/while.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Don’t worry, I’m having trouble right now too, since I’m in the car and have to use my bluetooth on my phone to connect to my computer in order to get online. So after this post I might not be on for several more hours. I’ll probably be on for at least a little bit tonight, but I’m not certain of that either.
Hm, that’s a good point. Ma…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I promise I haven’t forgotten my duties, but the computer I usually use is refusing to connect to the internet and so I have to use the tablet and it really annoying to use, plus I can’t write on it, so yeah. That is my lengthy excuse. Don’t fire me…
Oh, and so you think it is a good idea to reveal all your spies at once? If we…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy Welcome back to the war zone! 😛 Actually, war hasn’t officially been declared yet because I have been slacking on writing the declaration of war. So as soon as I get that written and @sam-kowal presents it to Story Embers the war will be on. I was going to try and finish it yesterday, but I forgot that we were about to go out of st…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Those are so neat! I especially like Destiny’s.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young What happened to the end of your signature? Did you go over 100 characters? (That happened to me.)
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Hey, at least she recognized our queen and prime minister and her authorities. Se if she can answer our questionnaire though.
- Load More
