@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Hm, but I thought you said that The Flash soundtrack was really good to write by? 😛 No, that makes sense. When my little sister watches Little House on the Prairie (a show I very nearly hate, by the way) nearby the sounds are often very distracting.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
*pulls down glasses* *looks down nose*
By royal decree, you are forgiven. Just make sure you do not chase a squirrel into Story Embers, all right?
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
Whaaat?? Why do you… uhh, does she not like CG animation? 😛
Well, logic dictates that a jetpack that might work would give one a higher chance of survival than a backpack that might be a parachute… I would take the jetpack. But a specific character…? (has to think of one) James Manning would take the jetpack too…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Ah, you’re a multitasker like me 😀 (I already knew that though). Well, I just have Les Mis going to help drown out the sounds of superhero tv shows coming from my small brothers 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I am on at the moment. I am dreaming of blogging, I am helping you edit, and I am wishing I had hot chocolate…and I considered listening to Les Miserables but ruled that out in favor of better focus. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @kaya-young @alia
Anyone on at the moment? I’m blogging and editing (and drinking hot chocolate and listening to les Mis. What can I say? I multitask)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Rin, probably a gun. She’s used to that 😛 But she still likes to help people…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
Oh, are we still playing this game? Cool! 😀
@daughteroftheking That is a horrible question, but I guess Chara would probably rather have horrible memories, because then at least she would still have her good memories as well.
@leumeister Probably a live-action actress. If it were animated it would have to be the really old style animation l…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Rin would probably want to be rescued. for sure. 🙂
Would your character rather jump off a cliff wearing a jet-pack that might work, or jump off wearing a backpack that might be a parachute?
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
Jenna would rather forget who she is, have a perfect life and a terrible past, be portrayed as an animated character, and be loved by all.
Would your character rather have to be rescued from a tree by firefighters, or never be able to climb something again? Jenna would rather be rescued…
@daughteroftheking @leumeister @jenwriter17 @ariella-newheart
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariella-newheart Rin would probably rather be feared by all, cuz she’s used to that anyway 😉 Uma would be the opposite though
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Its even better when kids like books, they make so happy. Children after my own heart 😀
I never used to outline, but the problem I always found was that I never finished the stories if I didn’t have an outline. Outlines help keep me on track.
Goodnight! (Goodnight Bobert. Be good!)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Ah, good. 😀
Yes, and actually the only reason I stopped after two chapters and ten or so poems was because my throat was getting sore. (We also sang hymns for about an hour each night, so…my voice was used a lot.) That little girl loved books as much as any child I could have imagined! Which is great, of course. 😉
Have you e…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Maybe it’s slightly irresponsible, but I looked after him well. 😀
Oh, that sounds so cute! My youngest brother is four at the moment. 😀 he’s very cute 🙂 (I love reading Winnie the Pooh to kids!)
Yep, hopefully you will! I’m hoping to start the third book in July, but…I have very little plot at the moment and the outlining…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I’m going to sleep soon, but not quite yet. 😉
*hugs Bobert* Ohh, I missed him! Hm, do you think I’m a bad guardian for letting him use a time travel machine and travel through time and across the oceans by himself? After all, he is only five years old. Intelligent for his age, yes, but still pretty young. Just a thought. :P…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Ah, fair enough. You can go to bed if you’d like to 😀
*helps Bobert pack his bag* *pats Bobert’s head* *sends him home*
My trip was good thanks 😀 My wrists are better, but I’m still being careful with them.
I’ve edited over 10k now, so I’m getting there.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I am around, but it’s very late! 😀 I got home this evening but didn’t mention it because I wasn’t planning to write. Really missed talking to you though!
Did you take good care of Bobert? And, could you send him back now?
How did your trip go?
Are your arms completely better yet, or are you still having trouble typing? Is edi…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
You around this fine night?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariella-newheart Katie would rather be loved, Brant would rather be feared, Jasper would rather be loved, and Ogden would rather just continue his anonymous existence. Not being known is kind of the point of moving into the woods and becoming a grumpy hermit. 😛
Would your character rather face their greatest fear or have their worst secret told?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I could not agree with you more! That is what I was trying to say about the light and darkness. For a Christian writer, his stories have to much darkness with not enough light, or light of the right kind.
- Load More
