@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m still here. What are you working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I am on! Are you still?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m working on some stuff with my parents books. Is anyone on? @seekjustice @ariel-ashira @alia @jenwriter17
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Katie would rather be rescued, although she would be realy embarrassed and probably choose not to climb anything for a while anyway. But, it’s going to be essential to the plot for her to be able to climb, so hehe *turns to Katie* Sorry about that, dear.
@jenwriter17 Katie would choose the parachute. She would have no idea how to fly a…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic So what's next for the forums? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine :’D Quite. Thank you very much; that was indeed in need of clearing up. I guess that’s what I get for not being around. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic So what's next for the forums? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Haha, glad I could clear it up! 😛 Oh, and I noticed in your post you were saying you thought we were trying to “prove our loyalty to KP” by “competing with SE”. Actually we’re not at all trying to compete with SE. The whole thing is about the people who left without a second glance and have completely deserted KP for SE. Sev…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic So what's next for the forums? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine whew! 😛 I will confess, you guys had me a little freaked out. I guess I missed the discussion where it all started. *fans self feverishly* That takes a load off my mind.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic So what's next for the forums? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m just popping in here to let you know that this whole “we don’t like SE” and “going to war” business is just a joke. It seems like you might be wondering if we’re serious, but we’re just having a play sort of like the KP fanfiction. Personally, the reason I’m not on SE is because I don’t have time, and it’s easier just to s…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@Catwing That’s totally all right. 😀 Thank you verra much! ‘preciate it. *eats wafer cookies and chocolate with gusto* (Gusto is yummy, in case you wondered.)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking Kay would face her greatest fear.
Alex would have her secret told.@dekreel Both say they would be recused. They want to be able to climb.
@jenwriter17 Kay is asking for the jet pack.
Alex wants the parachute. She’s scared if the jet does partly work it will crash and kill her.@rochellaine Kay would take the medical kit. F…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
It’s been a while, I really need to catch up on this.
@ariella-newheart Kay would rather lead. She runs a secret organization after all.
Alex would rather follow. She tends to like someone to be there that she can count on and not everything be on her.@rochellaine Kay would be invisible, her job would be easier and she doesn’t want to be ext…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@emma-Flournoy @leumeister Sure, that’ll be fine. (Sorry I didn’t reply yet, I’ve been working on some stuff… like that short story, and getting distracted)
Once you both send me the email I’ll go ahead and send you each other’s addresses. *dips bugs in chocolate* *eats bugs* *hands you both wafer cookies to have with chocolate* Glad I could help. :3 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
Eh, yeah… 😛 I’m not very active around here anymore, but I still hop on when I’m tagged.
So will I, as long as that’s a fine arrangement with you @Catwing? *offers you bugs*
Yup, it is. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine do you want me to repost your comment?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic So what's next for the forums? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@northerner I haven’t been on either community as much as I would have liked. :'( When the hiatus was first announced it really hit me in the gut, since KP has been my rock for the past five years and one of the best things that ever happened to me.
At first, I was a little skeptical about the idea of a new site. Sure, Story Embers would be…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister I’ve researched a lot of the really old hand-drawn animation, including watching short documentaries on the making of Snow White and the Gene Kelly/Jerry Mouse dance sequence which I found very interesting. I also have researched a little bit about special effects used in movies in the 40s-70s. I don’t know much about the newer s…[Read more]
-
Alia posted an update 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @skredder @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @dekreel @daughteroftheking @catwing @clairec @kaya-young
Hey all. I’m not exactly going on hiatus, but I am not going to be as active for a while. I have some personal things I need to work through, so if you want me back soon be praying that I work through them soon. If you don’t…[Read more]
-
Northerner started the topic So what's next for the forums? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
“He told her tales of the frogs in the forum, and the toads in the rice that destroyed the poppycockalorum and the cockahoopatrice.” (The Thirteen Clocks)
I’ve read all the official announcements about the site being on hiatus, and I know about Story Embers and whatnot, and in coming back after my absence (very hectic end to the term and then…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 4 months ago
Hi, I’m a Daeus Ambassador! trying to earn points to buy some of his courses. If any of you are interested, here’s my link where you can get a free download of his The Golden Ziggurat and Other Stores (I read this and liked it) which gets me points. My humble thanks to all who do ;)…[Read more]
-
I used your link, good luck
-
@alia thank you! 😀
-
-
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
Eugh, that’s annoying. :/
- Load More

@alia I will pray you work through them soon so you can be here more! I understand about being sidetracked when you are writing. That is why I do my research when I am talking with you guys because it is more easy to break up. Can I still tag you on more important things?
@ariel-ashira, I’ll still be on a little bit so feel free to keep tagging me. I just won’t always be answer
Okay. I will miss you all the same.
@alia I bade thee farewell!
@alia well I’ll definitely be praying that you work things out 😉 I hope your semi-hiatus will go well *hugs* <3
I understand. I’ll be praying for you! *offers you raspberries*
Enjoy your hiatus. Praying that you come back rested. ;3