@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
*surveys melted chairs, etc.* I would ask what happened, but I know. :3
I’m rushing to finish my short story that’s due today. 0.o
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Haha, thanks! 😛 It wasn’t supposed to look quite like that, though, so I can’t take all the credit.
How’s your writing going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 Read it from top to bottom before going left to right, and it says “stop melting things!” Do you see it now? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper You said you were going to melt everything. I was trying to show you how awful it would be if you really did. 😛
It was supposed to look a little different, but that works pretty well to get the picture. 😀 Hm, are you able to translate it?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
S m t
t e h
o l i
p t n
i g
n s
g !@d gon a
ra -sn pp
er -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper *sighs as I stare at charred remains* *stands* *back cramp*
I’m not doing camp nano this year, but I plan to do nano in November, which will be my first time 🙂
I have to leave for now, but I’ll be back in a bit. Bye for now! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper We have tolerated you melting our chairs without much protest, but when you destroy our stools too, that’s going to far.
But wait…are you serious? You’re talking to a writer here! You think just because I can’t use the word “sit” that I can’t sit?
…I am seated…I have set myself down…I rest on the remains of my melted c…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper *defiantly pulls out chair from back corner of my imagination* *sits in it*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper in a couple days. I can’t wait cuz I’ve got a lot of plans for the summer (writing plans *rubs hands together* ) 😉
*sees remains of @rochellaine‘s chair* *hides chair* *pulls out stool* 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper I would never risk it. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper I enjoy summer break off school, but as for weather, I’m more of an autumn person. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Helloooo!
I think @seekjustice will have to complete the interrogation and make the final decision 😉
I’m working on my last bit of science before summer break. What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Okay, I’ll join you for a little while. I just had an amazing idea for a heart-wrenching short story and I have no idea what to do with it, so I’m going to try and figure that out right now. 😉
What are you working on?
Interrogations shall be placed on hold until I have some more backup. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Oh no, but Zac gets better!!! 🙁 Why do you only have his bad side here? It made me so sad when you said he would just jump off… *weeps* You killed him once, please don’t do it again! It was hard enough the first time, I don’t think I could stand for my favorite character to die repeatedly. Ah, you’ve broken my heart.
Are you…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister My “dramatic reveal” was actually on a story we were doing here on KP where each person would add a sentence to the story, like a huge collaboration. It started right after a battle, and I thought it was kind of his-fic, so I joined in, but people here like fantasy so much it started to turn into fantasy, where the people had been…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I know how that can feel! I’ll be praying.
Enjoy your trip! 🙂
@rochellaine Somehow I missed your post??????
I appreciate you all so much! Rochellaine, you’ve always been such a sweet and considerate person <3 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, yes somehow I can see Zac just leaping off 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Thank you guys so much for your prayers and support! Would you please pray that our trip goes well? My Dad and I are leaving today (as long as it doesn’t get delayed again) for a few days. I might be off the forums during this time too, but I will do all I can to stay up with you guys.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, when I read the book I can see Errol Flynn’s voice and movements all over the place. And when I see the movie I think of how well he fits how the book describes him. Even though I have never seen all of the movie or read the whole book. 😀 We had better move this conversation elsewhere or we might get thrown off the for…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank you! You know, I think you might be quite right. When this Kingdom revives I will write another poem called Raspberry Banners.
- Load More
