@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Guess What???? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing Thank you! 🙂
haha you’re the second one who thought that! 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing Well, I kind of left. Unintentionally. 😉 My little sister called me to help her with a sewing project, and then I decided to make peanut butter cups… random, I know. 😛
But I’m back now.
Plotting! What fun. I love plotting, except, when I plot my books they never get written. It’s only the ones that I write spontaneously that…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@jenwriter17 I think which ever one you ride the least would feel different. 🙂
I like Arabians, Chincoteague, and ponies. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I just realized you may have left now… @rochellaine ah well. I got into plotting! I have to decide which character is going to have the third POV since I may have Cele wait till the second book, and then Jack could be in the First cause he seems like he could be fun.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine Heyo! Nice to see you again too!
Yeah, I haven’t been on here much lately because I was dragging my feet on my rewriting process. 😛 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing Oh! you are still here. 😛 Halloo.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing Hey! Sorry I didn’t see this until now…my tag didn’t work and I didn’t get an email. I’m here now, though! I guess you probably aren’t anymore, but if you are, it’s so nice to see you again!
@seekjustice @valtmy Sorry people, I fell asleep early last night. Like, really early. Right after family worship. My sister texted me at 11…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I am still here…
oops I messed up your tag @rochellaine -
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia That’s tough. I’ve had stuff like that before. You’re right it isn’t smart to go to war by yourself. 🙂
Praying. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochelaine @jenwriter17 @alia @kaya-young @dekreel @dragon-snapper @ethryndal @warrenluther04
I am finally back! Finally rewriting my poor novel. Anyone else? -
Catwing replied to the topic Guess What???? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, pretty blog. I shall look forward to your posts.
Yes somehow I was half expecting a steampunk horse or a bright blue car. Silly me. 😛 -
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys, some of you know that I went on a kinda hiatus to focus on my writing and to deal with some personal stuff.
The personal stuff is that I have been dealing with depression for a while now. When my family moved back to the states from the mission field I didn’t have anyone to talk to about what I was going through. I didn’t fit in to how…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
That’s good! There’s some books/shows I see and I just get dragged down and depressed by how dark they are. While straight-up comedy annoys me, I love humour in stories, particularly when they are very heavy (probably why I adore Charles Dickens)
Ah, interesting! I’ll have to look into it 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Right…I have to say I have never tried anything of the sort, so… 😀
All cool musicals! Particularly Les Mis :D. I haven’t heard of 42nd Street though.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Yes, definitely. Not that I like killing characters. Not at all. I must have been thinking of someone else’s WIP when I thought yours was a comedy. Either that or I just heard romantic parody and assumed it must be comedic because parodies usually are.
Oh yes, I adore German musicals. Particularly Mozart (the one I’m listening to…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Poor @rochellaine 😀 She isn’t quite on board with the torturing/killing of characters yet. But we still love her 😛
I was watching a girl rant about The Greatest Showman, but I got bored so now I’m listening to German musicals.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I concern myself too. (And I concern @rochellaine too)
I’m watching things too when I should be torturing characters.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I love doing that to my characters. I’m just about to dump all of my characters into despair as well.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Anyone around?
- Load More
