@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 2 months ago
Glad you like it 🙂
Sure thing! You mean actually brighten the colors with my colored pencils or take the picture in a bit darker environment (I assume darken with the pencils)?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel AH I WISH I COULD JOIN YOU!…but, alas, I cannot. 🙁 maybe I’ll catch ya another time 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @valtmy @jenwriter17 @sarah-anson @anyone
Oy! I’m writing! Care to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 2 months ago
@jenwriter17 That’s AWESOME!!
Could you do me a favor and darken the picture, if you can? So the color pops more? Thank you!
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Betas Wanted: QOD in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy I can’t promise I’ll have the time to read the entire manuscript but I’d love to beta what I can! I sent a request to get into the doc. I’m excited to dive in. 😀
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic So Long, Farewell (sort of) in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy I just happened to pop back into the forums and saw this. I remember when you requested prayer for a job interview. That’s so great you’ve found a job! God answers prayers in His perfect timing. Just wanted to bless you as you go on this new adventure. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia, oh poor dear!
You are going through so many trials right now. Don’t ever forget how much Jesus loves you!
I’m so glad your friend was a child of God. Praying for you and her family.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia I’m sorry! I’ll pray for her family.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
wow…I’m so glad she was a believer too. I’ll be praying for you and especially her family. At least you know she’s happy now.
I just wanted to say; we’re all here for you if you ever just wanna chat. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys, a friend of mine passed away this morning. She was born with medical issues and has been in and out of hospitals her entire life. Praise God she was a believer and so no longer feel pain, but it is still very hard on her family. So please keep her family in your prayers, she was only 12.
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @catwing…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 2 months ago

Here she is! So sorry it took so long…if there’s any changes you’d like let me know…I may have made her hair too yellow
-
Alia and
Emma Flournoy are now friends 8 years, 2 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Oh my friend…I’m sorry that I didn’t see this until now. I will definitely, definitely be praying for you.
For my whole life I’ve never felt like I fitted in with other teenagers. I remember talking to my mum about it once and telling her, “Its not that I want to be like them, because I don’t. I just want to feel included”.
And that’s…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice @valtmy Haha, I have been thinking about Nes so much I thought he had a longer scene. I see I was wrong. 😛 But thanks for the input. In answer,
No, she’s not going on a long journey, she’ll be coming home pretty soon, so living in the same town with Nes, (at least during the beginning of the book,) she’ll probably see him ag…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I have to go now. Bye!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I think its too early to really tell about Nes. He does sound like he might be important, or at least a recurring character, from the amount of information you put in about him, so I definitely think you could expand him. Or you could not, its up to you. I’d have to have read the whole novel to decide whether he’s necessary. And I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
No, me either. And my father has bad grammar, but I love him so I read his essays. 😛 I think I’m just holding back from contemporary because, as a general rule, there’s less opportunity for physical torture of characters. Still, I’d love to see if I can write a book without killing anyone.
Ah, see, my eldest brother, who’s fifteen,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Contemporary is very fun! You should definitely try it sometime. Mh, that would be cool. I’m not much into ancient history, which I find quite depressing as a general rule, but I got so excited about this story I decided to write it anyway. 😉
Haha, I suppose I’ve become desensitized. I’ve had a brothers/male cousins for all of…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Fair enough 😀 I’ve decided to try writing a contemporary, which is going to be kind of weird, because I’ve never written one, but I think it should be fun. And not as much research as I normally do 😀 I’d be lucky if I ever decided to write about the early church though, because my dad’s currently studying the early church and I get…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy Actually, I am continuing with the story right now. That’s the one I’m working on for camp nano this July. 😉 Dunno whether I’m disciplined enough to get a lot done, but it’s going pretty well. Or pretty badly, if you consider that she’s in a much worse situation now than she was at the end of the part you read. 😛
Yes, I’m not su…[Read more]
- Load More
