-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c sorry it’s been so long since my RP! I never saw yours so kept waiting XD
Paxton
Paxton looked on a bit confused at the exchange between the two boys but also curious. He giggled a bit as Lukas stepped toward him, ears still tinted pink, sighing in exasperation.
He blushed a bit more at Paxton’s giggle, giving him an incredulous look.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic How To Write Christian Fantasy-Putting God In The Mix in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
You have some good responses already, which I shall have to think over. Nonetheless…
[Disclaimers: 1) While I am not writing “kid’s stories” I am writing Middle-grade, which is definitely not YA. 2) I am not writing to unbelievers, but rather young people still building their foundations. 3) One major theme in my current series…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Paxton
Paxton’s eyes widened as he spotted Lukas and Fynn called him over to join them as they headed to the dorms.
“Paxton!” Lukas beamed as he spotted the smaller boy, a hand reaching out to take his free one. “You’re back! Oh man, I thought we’d never see you again! How…?”
Paxton smiled, a small, excited giggle escaping as Luk…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c sorry if this is a stupid question lol! May have missed it, when did Lukas join?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How To Write Christian Fantasy-Putting God In The Mix in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper (I almost put @marcel 🤦🏻♀️ ROFL)
I like that about Luna, where it’s subcontext and stuff! Makes sense!!
@jonas, yea that’s good advice! Thx!
@esther-c yea it can be difficult, and if I figure some stuff out as I write I’ll totally try to share 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone @princesachronicle22 so don’t know who else is RPing in ur group but mind if I put November in and he runs into ur group?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Paxton
Paxton’s tiny smile lit his face as he nodded. His bundled up nerves slowly shifted into anxious excitement at the thought of seeing his friends again.
….they were still his friends…weren’t they?
The thought made him clutch at his backpack straps tighter, imagining them as a tether to the treasured possession hidden inside.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Paxton
Paxton’s smile faltered. He shuffled, toeing at the marble floor of the hall.
For a moment…he’d forgotten the fact that he’d have to go back home at the end of the school day…
He wouldn’t get to room with his friends anymore…or stay in a dorm…
“Oh, hey…you alright? Did…did I say something wrong?”
Paxton force…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Love that my baby is coming out of his shell 😭 but he’s still so insecure and scared gaaaah
He just needs his friends to keep helping him… -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Paxton
Paxton’s heart leapt suddenly as a boy only a few inches taller than him bumped his shoulders. The boy turned, eyes wide with apology before recognition crossed his expression.
“Oh…Paxton, right? What’s up?” Paxton blinked, trying to place the boy.
His mind whirred until the face finally snapped into memory, though the memor…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ik they’re busy… but honestly can’t wait till marvel and pax are reunited 😭 their friendship was so cuuute
especially cuz Marcel kinda strikes me as the kind to always be that “younger brother” but with pax he kinda got to be the older brother friend
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OK OK I AM HEEERE @esther-c XD yea he’s trying to get his bearings torn by these newfound feelings of “makeshift freedom” even though he’s still technically trapped, it’s more freedom then he’s ever had before and he’s unsure of how to handle it, and still kinda freaked.
Plus home life still royally stinks…. So yea
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Goodbye freedom…
that’s…all I can bring myself to say rn…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, @smiley what do you want to do with this RP? I’m game if you want to keep it going or drop it (or way change it up, merge with someone else’s, ect.).
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ahhh, Cefin! I forgot for a moment who that was, the poor dear.
-
Koshka replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley
Jayson
The girl looked almost angry. Frustrated? Uncomfortable. Destressed. I glanced around at the dim hallway and cobwebby stonework. Was she claustrophobic perhaps?
Marek paused mid step as if he’d forgotten something, or forgotten to forget. “So…”He looked at us with a wonky blank smile. “do any of you guys ha…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
EEEEEEEEE!!!!! You’re back!!!!!
You got a cat?! I love cats (obviously)!
I’ve been off for the past month, but I should be back for a while again.
Vulka and Zlati send greetings, as well as-
*Suspenseful violin interlude*
The Vilder.
*Hands you a bowl of raspberries*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry y’all, I was out the the Kingdom for a awhile.
Smiley, I think it’s your turn. Would you like to go? =)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper hey what’s happened to Seb?
- Load More
