-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Your collages look fantastic! I really like the frames you chose for the quotes for your characters.
Here is a collage for a short story of mine that I’ll probably ask for critique on in the near future…

-
Lin replied to the topic Playlists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Aight here is the playlist I just made for one of my short stories, “I Hid Beneath My Umbrella So the Adults Wouldn’t See Me Cry”, which is a mouthful so I just call it “Umbrella”. I tried to order it best I could with transitions that match the mood as well as songs that matched the different parts of the story.
<iframe…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
XD YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my readers are gonna LOVE them SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!
They’re actually making me very interested in my characters too!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR DOING THEM FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could just stare at them for hours!!! Would it be okay if I shared them on my blog? With credit, of course, going back to you!!!!!! If not, that’s okay! I’m still happy you made…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Y’know I think maybe we should create a new Writer’s Corner…this one seems to be glitching…
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 If the folder button isn’t working, then it’s probably a bug. Otherwise, you could try pinning your image to Pinterest and then using the URL.
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j To be completely honest, creating collages and stuff have helped me to get to know my characters a little bit better, since usually they’re just an idea until I start developing them on paper. To me, we’re like two strangers until I start writing them, haha.
-
Lin replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice It does have a lot of good themes! Really helped for my class, since they were easy to remember.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks!
@nova21 I use Canva! It’s a really nice design thingy.
@gracie-j Thanks! That was quite fun, I really want to make some more now.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I think I’m gonna try to make some new collages using Canva! Cuz those are gorgeous!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS, GIRL!!!!!!!! You’re collage are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! EEK!!!!
Well, I’ll just tell you about both and you can decide. I really can’t pick. I love both of them sooooo much it’d be just too hard. XD And if you wanna do both you can too!!!!!!! Whatever’s fine with you is fine with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Colin…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Ooooh, YESS!!!!!! That’d be AWESOME!!!!!!!! You could do one on either Colin or Genie. Whichever one you want. If there’s anything you need to know about them just let me know!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Good evening in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
HEEELLLLOOOO!!!!!!!!!! IT’S SUPER AWESOME TO HAVE YOU HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you LOVE Kingdom Pen!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
First off, this sounds like a lot of my own problems in writing. Secondly, I don’t quite understand the question. Is the question about writing a good character arc? Or about making the plot move smoothly? Or something else?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Oooooh, that is a GENIUS IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I say you should TOTALLY do it!!!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Ah…here is one of my first attempts at making a good-looking aesthetic…for one of my villains/main characters in one of my newer WIPs…

-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 You want transitions…welp, I just watched a semi-detective movie, so maybe you’d want some action scenes? Maybe some people who don’t want her to be on the case can come and threaten her or something? At least, if I were you, I’d add more opposition from several different parties. But that’s just me. *glances at WIP with 3…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Good evening in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@ugroza Welcome!
-
Lin replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 I read the first two books and have the third one on my shelf but never touched it. XD I think maybe I read them too young, so I didn’t like it very much.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
And some of the problem might be the scenes I have ideas for after this just seem boring to me now. I mostly just have talking to suspects and looking for clues, which as a whole sounds boring, and I don’t know exactly how to do those scenes. I want to have cool, threatening, thrilling scenes, but not sure how to transition.
Wait.
That’s…[Read more]
- Load More
