-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I guess I should tag some people so everyone knows I’m doing it. 😄 *facepalm* Lemme see… @godlyfantasy12 @devastate-lasting @jenwriter17 @gracie-j @joy-caroline @nova21 @imwritehere1920 @writerlexi1216 @abigail-m @kayleigh-idea @EveryoneIForgotÂ
‘Cause you know my brain still doesn’t work right XD -
Issabelle Perry started the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, writers, I feel like someone else has already done this beforeÂ
my brain does not work like it shouldbut after doing CWW, I realized I write soooo much better when I’m writing with others! Sooooo, I’m gonna be writing for about two hours (until 8:30 EST) right now. I’m gonna go for 25 minutes and break for 5 and repeat until the end of the…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry and
Daisy Torres are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! <33 When the title’s idea came to my head I was like YESS THAT IS IT!!! IT’S PERFECT! YAY!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@kayleigh-idea Combining both stories! I’d love to hear more about it!
Ooh, musicals and singing! That sounds really fun!
I tend to write crime, fantasy, slice of life…all three…Here is a quick synopsis of one of my WIPs:
(*spins the wheel of WIPs* Everybody gets to hear a different one of mine, lol. Oh, and it looks like we’ve landed on Tho…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Hathach. If chocolate’s all he has to eat, of course. He’ll eat anything.
@joy-caroline Samuel. I was trying to remember which of my characters is a cleanaholic…not him, but he’s close enough.
@issawriter7 Probably Emily.
Which one of your characters would have a lot of fears?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hanne probably. That sounds like something she’d do.
Who’s most likely to jump around and scream when they found good news?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Kylie.Â
What is it with my two lead girls being the answer to all these questions?Who is most likely to eat chocolate for supper?
-
Lin replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Malachi.
@joy-caroline Probably Corin.
@issawriter7 Rainan has a jounral.
@joy-caroline Nadia and Omega.
Who is most like to be able to have extreme flexibility?
-
Lin replied to the topic What writing goals do you want to have achieved by this time next year? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
@kathleenramm Here okay let me just pull out my bullet journal of completely UNREALISTIC writing goals that I set for myself this year.
-Finish That Forgotten Summer arc
-Finish the arc after that one (temp named “Masks” for ease of use)
-Write the first two parts of the arc after that one (temp named “Gardens”)
-Finish the three short s…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, I LOVE TANGLED!! 😍 Aah, I’m gonna have to go with Aladdin (both versions!), I’m kind of obsessed with those movies right now…which I’m sure you can tell why. 😂 Aww, THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!! <33 Aaah, I see, that’s okay! But I should add that any story with dragons automatically equals AWESOME soooo I’m sure you’ve got a…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, I actually have a claustrophobic character so this will work PERFECTLY! Prince Keenum!
Who’s most likely to keep a journal?
-
Issabelle Perry and
Kayleigh Idea are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic What writing goals do you want to have achieved by this time next year? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME goals!!! I have no doubt that you’ll TOTALLY be able to accomplish them!!!!! GOOOOO Kathleen!!! *waving pom poms and passing you motivational chocolate*
I’d like to have at least either an agent or a publisher for Into the Lamp. I’d like to write a few more short stories and get some published in online magazines. (I’ve…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
WELCOMEEEEEE to the Kingdom, Kayleigh! (Beautiful name, BTW!!) *waves* It’s SUPER AWESOME to have you here!!!!! I’m Issabelle, an ENFP aspiring YA fantasy writer and also a HUGE Disney fanatic!! What’s a favorite Disney movie for you? I LOVE your story idea!!!!! Would you like to tell us all more about it? (One of my current works…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, girl, OF COURSE!!!! I will TOTALLY keep Maya in my prayers. <33 That’s sooo sad and I hope things will get better.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@kayleigh-idea Hi there! Welcome to the Kingdom!
Your WIP sounds pretty interesting! Are you combining the two stories?
What other hobbies do you have?
- Load More
