-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Oo I want to read that! Are Max and Min siblings?
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Whoa, your WIP sounds so cool! I know that @gracie-j is also writing about pirates!
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Nice! Tell me more about him! What’s he like? What’re you going to do to him?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, Joy, that’s sooooo AWESOME to hear!!!!!!!! I wish you the best of luck!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! *sends motivational snacks* 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, Abigail I LOOOVE BOTH OF THESE!!!!!! And that first one was HILARIOUS. XD But also very true. Writers write so we have no excuse.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Honestly I love all of them! “Plagues” is really good as well. Quite emotional.
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline That sounds great!
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline This forum hates links…*sigh*
My favorite cover of a cover from TPOE is this one nightcore cover of Jonathan’s cover of “Playing With the Big Boys”…if you’re into nightcore or something I’d highly encourage you to look it up! Just with those keywords. I love it to death.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
So even tho it don’t matter, I like the sword one the best lol! It gives such an awesome yet simplistic fantasy vibe!
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Eyyy welcome to the chat! I, too, love spouting some sort of literary nonsense about my WIPs as well! But like an NPC, if you do not talk to me first, I will not say anything.
Sooooo….anything interesting in your world of WIPs lately? What have you been working on?
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline I use the word “lit” constantly, don’t worry. The soundtrack in itself is amazing! I actually don’t remember if I watched it as a kid, but I did have a picture book based off of the movie so that’s probably the most I knew of it…but I (re)watched it last year for memory refresher. I love the soundtrack! Have you listened to…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline The Prince of Egypt! I love love love that movie!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
And here is one for my Aries, an assassin girl…
A little plain, but, yeah…

-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline @hallie-jean Ah thank you! Now if only I have the time…*pained smile*
Yes! Directing a movie! Ahh….being an author actually might make even more than being a movie director… *distant sobbing*
-
Lin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Ahh much mood! Very big mood. Tell me what you think, if any of them compel you to read further!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY!!!!!! *dances*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
*GASPS A HUNDRED MILLION THOUSAND TIMES* THIS IS THE MOST EPICEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *all the heart eyes* I MUST be able to use this on my blog. Pretty, pretty, PLEASE!!! *puppy dog eyes* THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH, GRACE!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS!!!! It’s PERFECT!! I shall now go stare at it for the next few hours.
-
Lin replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Ahhh I love them both! They look really amazing! Ah, one thing I would change is that it will be a novella, not quite a novel length…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I’d probably add my name when time comes to pint a proof copy of my first draft.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j oh gorgeous! I do think I’m gonna use ur original one, I do like the simplicity of it now that I’ve seen them both. U did great!
- Load More
