-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Jocelyn & Nyx
“Five more minutes…” Jocelyn stretched and rolled to her other side, curling into a tight ball. She grinned as her dreams tilted in a downward spiral of color and flashes of neon light. Rainbows alighted in her mind’s eye and she sighed dreamily, imagining herself in the midst of it all, surrounded by the madness.
Her wondrous…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Vulkasin and Zlatan
Ara was hiding a smile. Vulkasin supposed Zlatan could have chosen a better name, but then, there were worse.
“I’m afraid not…Though, I’m guessing from the way you describe him, you aren’t on good terms?” She glanced at Novembré who seemed a bit red about the ears. Vulkasin grinned, then wiped it off under hi…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
True. Okie so here’s my new Charrie (err Charries technically. I’ll explain XD)
MEET JOCELYN (I think yall are gonna really like her (;
This is my Circus girl. She’s 14, blonde hair, kinda curly/wavy and worn in a ponytail. She wears dresses and looks like a ringmaster-esque kinda girl (if that makes sense. Just imagine a circus-y sorta outfit…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 5 months ago
Hmmm, if you could write this well it could be powerful, but…hmm. My brain may have exploded over this one. Here are a few questions:
Is your MC dying just because he won’t defend himself/kill someone, or because he sees that Anti isn’t ready to die/has something he needs to do. Obviously someone willing to murder isn’t ready to die,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
So I’m really enjoying this….u think it’d be ok if I introduce another Charrie? Or no?? She’d be somewhere else so she don’t gotta interact with anyone rn if yall don’t want XD
-
EmilySF replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
OK I’m just going to post with the shred of Sofia that I have so far!
To briefly sum up: she’s 20, very tall, has brown hair, violet blue eyes, is pretty physically something(what’s a word that means directed?), has a small ax as well as a recurve bow and a knife, and her personality is one of “only do as much is required, go all the way for…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Arabella and November
“I am glad to see you safe vit’ your friend, Lady Arabella. I am Zlatan, son of Sotnik Vratislav, and zees is Vulkasin, my younger brot’er.” Zlatan, the dark-haired one, turned to the taller. Ara nodded her greeting, gripping November’s wrist-still a tad wary
“Do you perchance know ze idēōt owner of zees castle? I…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic THE WORLDBUILDING THREAD in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 5 months ago
Worldbuilding is fun, difficult and frustrating sometimes yes, but we didn’t actually think this would be easy, did we?
*Sigh of dismay*
I do enjoy it though, especially being able to create my own solar/calender system, because why be boring? Hint; if you’re wanting to show a huge rift between two cultures using separate calenders helps. In…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Zlatan and Vulkasin
Vulkasin wasn’t alone. Zlatan’s golden eyes narrowed as he studied the girl a moment. Brown hair and eyes, worried face. She stared at him as if he would eat her.
Novembré stepped out behind him. “So, you’ll help me then?”
The girls face flashed with light at her sudden smile. “November!”
The lad’s face…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Hey if u got time u should join us!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon more charries is always fun! And more girls would be cool, XD Although guys are my favorite XD #fangirl ROFL
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@denali-christianson @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @EVERYONE XD
HEEEY So…quick question…would it be too late to say…change a little bit about the timeline of where my charries were before they got to the castle? So instead of A’Grend they’d be in a different place? That way waaaay later down the road maybe I could introduce another character?…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
THX! Yes I love November XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Arabella
“Lady Fabel, of course you vay pass, but you appear to be looking for someone. V’ould he ‘appen to be a lad of about your own age vith a curly head? Because if so-”
Curly hair… Ara’s heart leapt just as the door opened. Out walked a young man with raven black hair, holding his helmet in his hand. A blood-red cape swirled behind…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
And November and Ara are awesome! I keep laughing with every new VP of his.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! I will admit I may have used my two best MCs, but their also my favorite, so…and Vulkasin really does need development.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka also I love ur charries!! I love everyone’s charries!! @denali-christianson @elishavet-pidyon
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Vulkasin
The girl had come to a halt a few feet away. She looked as frightened and out of place as the lad inside the armory.
“H-hello. I…” Her voice trailed off.
Then she took a deep breath and looked Vulkasin straight in the eye, a feat for anyone considering his height.
“My name’s Arabella Fabel.” She dipped her head politely. “I’m…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka You wanna write a viewpoint of Vulkasin real quick??
- Load More
