-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
And this one just captures his adorableness and his sweetness!!! AGGGHHHH *heart explodesssss* (he has strawberry blonde curls by the way, so the hair is usually inaccurate but oh so cute still in these pics…XD)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I feel like im spamming with these pics heh but oh well….
Here’s November’s 2!!
THIS ONE my heart….

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
And two pictures that just kinda capture herÂ

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
So these obviously aren’t exactly how I see them cuz…well that’s nearly impossible to find (ESPECIALLY FOR LYN MY WORD!) And November can be tough too, but Ara’s are pretty close.
Here’s her face-

-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yes, please do!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
OH ALSO I’ll post those pics of how I imagine my charries now!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
YAAAAAAAY
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ah well…*sniffle*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Idk if anyone else is );
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I’m on. =)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Anyone on? @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h
-
Koshka replied to the topic Y'all…I'm gonna need Advice. in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I actually can’t think of anything in particular to put, that may be helpful, as I don’t know what you want advice on. But if you have a question, now or later, feel free to ask!
And I’ll probably fill an entire page with my rambles.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Y'all…I'm gonna need Advice. in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Oops. I didn’t intend to tag everyone. I have tag lists saved on my copy/paste thing, which normally works out fine, except when I hit the wrong one.
Like just now.
Oh well.
Ah, well I’m an identical, so writing a fraternal set has been an adventure.
(Wow, I’m not sure of my favorite, but…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Y'all…I'm gonna need Advice. in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka I don’t believe I’ve written twins except for fun (like a fanfic or something like that!)
I luv twins, and especially when it is girl and boy twins!
I don’t care as much for female twins but that’s honestly because I like boy characters more then girl characters 🤣 unless I can ship them with a guy XD
so I also like male twins!…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Y'all…I'm gonna need Advice. in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Yeah, it can be difficult. I’m steering clear myself.
OH the TWINS! I almost forgot.
Have you ever written twins before?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Y'all…I'm gonna need Advice. in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Good! That does make a big difference in the layout.
Exactly. I’ve seen it used well (Narnia, Wingfeather) and I’ve seen it otherwise (let’s not go there). It’s a tool in writing that needs a lot of control, if that makes sense.
What I call True Fantasy; not exactly an allegory, but still a parable of sorts. A tale of truth…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon u wanna go next????
-
Koshka replied to the topic Y'all…I'm gonna need Advice. in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Alsooooo…hehe…
Interesting pictures…
(Also, do you know the Russian is the top left corner on the first picture means On the Edge? It’s making me wonder what that means.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Y'all…I'm gonna need Advice. in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to this side of the Kingdom! *Hands you a slice of cream pie*
Ooo, True Fantasy! (Or at least that’s what I call it)
It sounds good. Is it still a romance, or is that now a subplot? Is there magic in this world?
Also, do you need any help with anything?
- Load More
