-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Or was he too little to remember anything.
but Ik that Pierce was a jerk so…living in that orphanage must’ve sucked even for someone his age. Also…how he got his powers…so I’m like…hm
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Does my baby Peter have some trauma? Cuz I have a feeling he does but maybe he like doesn’t understand it or he just keeps this happy demeanor so it doesn’t affect him until he remembers it??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
SCREEEEEEECHHHHHHH
*ahem sorry…one moment*
SCREEEEEECH
PETER AND TONY OH MY STINKING GOSH!! I LITERALLY HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE FEELS RN!! SCREEEEEEEAAAAAAAM!!! I. NEED. MOOOOORRRREEEE!!!!!!
ALSO!’ I AM LOOOOOVING TONY SOOO MUCH HE IS BECOMING ONE OF MA FAVES!! That with him and Bruce was the BEST I l…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 tagged u wrong 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwroter76 I CAN DO THE OTHERS NOW lol!
November
They’d gotten Riker to his feet, though he was still wobbly, and something had triggered him to mumble….something. November hadn’t caught everything. But…from what he’d heard, the man was blaming himself for something.
“It…it’s nothing. Come on, we…we…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia @koshka @anatra23 @elishavet-pidyon
a lot of them are about November XD! But I can’t share them all on here cuz spoilers, I’d have to share them in the spoiler chat, but I can share some! Not everyone may get them tho.

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h I AM HERE!!! So sorry XD
Nyx
Eva was…amused.
Rude….
“You good now, darling? I hope your paw feels a lot better now.”
“It’s fine.” He growled, glaring at her. In truth, it still aches considerably, but it was feeling better. He huffed, standing and fluffing his tails. He lifted his head…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
YAY WE’re getting to their powers/abilities
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
If y’all are interested lol. Here’s one as a little sneak peek XD

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! So…idk if y’all are interested BUT…for those who know my characters @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @queen_of_alvastia @others-i-can’t-think-of XD I HAVE MEMES MADE FOR MY CHARACTERS SPECIFICALLY!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
THIS ONE…. 💀😭😭😭💀

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h sooo sorry I haven’t been on lately!! I’ll hopefully be able to RP tomorrow!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
And here’s one I made.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh my. You know I love that picture El. (Just as it breaks my heart)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
I’d read it, sister!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
Wouldn’t it be lovely to have a full old fashioned library built into your house?
- Load More

