-
Lin replied to the topic Writing AUs of your own stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@ava-blue Yea, I have a cyberpunk AU for one, and school AUs for others, but I only really work on them when I’m super bored.
-
Lin replied to the topic Does anyone else write sci-fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 4 years ago
@microphage6032 Sounds a little like Cells at Work, heh. Right now I’m working on a sci-fi novel, though I wouldn’t necessarily call it full sci-fi or my main genre.
-
Lin replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 My username is lyz
-
Lin replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yes pwease :3
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
UMMM no clue… it’s free…soooo
maybe ur suppose to activate it thru ur email, no clue…. Sorry y’all…
I honestly dunno everything including the whole friend and group thing ☹️
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia I DO!! But I don’t save much on there anymore, there’s are boards on there to check out for my WIPs!!
My profiles called The Destined
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
I don’t remember exactly when…I wasn’t on here yet. But anyway, several years ago KP…well crashed. Hard. It was down for quite some time (again, I don’t remember how long, or know the exact details).
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
High moon, was this fox angry. No wonder. He’d lost Lynn.
Eva looked concerned and a little afraid l. Zlatan laid a hand on her shoulder, for a moment pulling her attention away from the sulking lad.
“Not your fault, Eva.”
She smiled a little. “Thank you, Zlatan. It means a l…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It came through! I think I accepted?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
I believe there used to be one before The Great Crash. It was one of the longest threads on here, but that’s lost in the wreckage, and is mostly made up of people who are no longer on here…we definitely need a new one.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
You’ll have to see if the request went thru lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Yeah, I should probably do that…I’ll try to get something in before I sign off over the weekend.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
OH also, @koshka do u wanna RO as Mikkel and Zlatan in the RP??
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It’s supposed to be for members only….
that’s why it has a code for the members. So that’s why I’m thinking it might be I’m supposed to add u lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It’s still not there…hmm
Could it be a private group? Only ‘public’ groups are coming up, so that’s why I’m asking.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 @ava-blue
OKAY WAIT! Soooo I think…what I might need to do is friend u all….
So whoever has it, if y’all could tell me ur usernames, I’ll search yall and send u a friends request. It might be then I can send and add you to the group
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka if it helps they’re also in alphabetical order, so find the ones starting in S and u should find it
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I looked through all the groups available on both pages- nothing. *sigh* but I SHALL LOOK AGAIN!
I mean, seek and ye shall find right? (Only I have a feeling that doesn’t apply to websites…)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ahh but if ur on a phone or something maybe the page size is different. Maybe have to look till u see one called The Scribbler Society 😊
- Load More
