-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
GASP…..WAIT JUST A SEC we gonna have the group meeting ma November baby…..
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT…I needs a recap on everything going on (imma be making a corvina RP in just a min and I am lost tbh lol
and….if they gonna meet that group…Corvina probs needs to leave the group XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h
November
He could tell Riker was still in a bit of pain, and his bumping into him hadn’t helped matter.
Stupid! He scolded himself.
Why was he such a klutz all the time?
He grimaced, tugging at his curls. Riker turned, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. November flinched sl…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
He’s adorable!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Go ahead, as long as Godlyfantasy is fine with it. =)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 oh man….little does Naja know….
So…Arabella’s grandmother or Ammi, has also passed…but it actually brings a lot of…well…trauma…
🥺🥺😭😭 hoo boi…
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Arabella
Ara’s chest tightened and heart throat clamped as she momentarily forgot how to breathe.
She couldn’t control the sudden onslaught…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
Several bug sized guards scurried in the passage below. Vulkasin grinned, fighting off the urge to drop a neat little spitwad someone’s head.
He stepped across, offering assistance to anyone who needed it. Alyona had seemed a bit unsteady a moment ago. Come to think of it, Lynn was…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ohh…why do we do this to our characters? *Sniff* I know, I know, it’s sorta the whole point of the story but…
*Sigh*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Scene (& Explanation) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Now I feel sorry for Jackal, and while my opinion of a certain giant hasn’t exactly improved, the others have sunk rather farther.
(Please save Axel, and Jackal, and anyone else…THEY NEED FREEDOM! SET THE POOR PEOPLE FREE! Please?)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Aw, thank you! That’s not a picture of my cat, it just went with the alias so well.
Huzzah! There aren’t a whole lot of Christian non-magical fantasy.
I’d love to hear more about them! Which is your current main project? What’s your protagonist like? What’s the setting?
Hehe, dangerous questions. Never know when I might stop.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
This one’s pretty awful, but my twin and I were laughing waayyy to hard over it.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Scene (& Explanation) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I really don’t like those giants. Even Doug. Especially Doug.
(And Axel does get free eventually right?)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Go right ahead!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Welcome to the kingdom! I’m Koshka a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and other stuff…a lot of other stuff.
Ooo, medieval history is one of my top favorite things to research, especially random stories and/or grave sites.
The colors change per book so;
Heart of Gold: white, grey, vermilion, juniper green, cold black, and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h I’m good with it if @freedomwriter76 is good with it.
I think that group would be the only ones right now since they’re both at more of a standstill then the other 2?? Idk lol also maybe it’ll help the two groups move along more? Idk
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h I think it might be a bit too early for that…but idk….
if they find anyone it could be Ara’s group with Crosshair’s son?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Arabella
“Do you wanna hold Naja?” Ezra asked.
Ara started. “Oh!”
Naja’s large round eyes looked at Ara brightly, smiling sweetly. Ara blinked and then smiled herself.
She’d never really held a child before. Though she’d always wanted siblings, the Light One had…other plans it seemed…
“Ah…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Does anyone else write sci-fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 4 years ago
@microphage6032 It’s about a guy who’s brother becomes a serial killer so he goes out to find him, but the only problem is everyone thinks he’s his brother. A retelling of the prodigal son, Cain and Abel, etc. It’s set on a different planet and there’s some things here and there but otherwise not too many sci-fi elements in it.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
I AM BACK YALL AND READY TO RP!!!!! WOOOOOOP!!
(also queenie, in answer to ur question about the guards, I think that’s entirely up to y’all. The guards are just roaming the castle now under Ocran’s (Elishavet’s villain) command. He’s especially not happy with my charri…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
How do you find so many songs for one character?! I can’t find that many for an entire series…*sigh*
Although to be sure, I am rather picky over how both the music and all the lyrics fit.
- Load More
