-
GabbyJ replied to the topic I don't know what I'm asking… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Check out Robert Elmer! He wrote the Promise of Zion series, which is historical fiction about the Jews after WWII, another historical fiction series about Australia (which I haven’t read and I don’t know the title), and a sci fi trilogy called the Shadowside Trilogy (I think).
You might like Brian Davis’ books, too, although I…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel That is an exact conversation when I talk to my brother about writing!!!
@epicaddie2 lol, exactly!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *cracks up* I love it! I try to keep my talking about my writing to a minimum around no-writers so they don’t think I’m insane, but every once and awhile I talk about it and they’re like *slowly inching away* “This girl is craaaazy.”
@rochellaine Oh, cool! Thanks! Much better than what I’m using now. 😉
@ingridrd Haha XD That’s great! 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *rolls on floor laughing*…that’s great. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
For anyone interested in making these memes and conversations/comics I would like to recommend befunky.com which I just found yesterday. It is really easy to use as a free online photo-editor/collage-maker.
@dekreel @epicaddie2 @daughteroftheking @jenwriter17 @princessfoo
Disclaimer: No one told me to recommend anything but myself. Not even m…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *wild applause*
I have been on both sides of that conversation, because I actually remember way back before I was a writer…
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, @catwing, @dekreel, @dragon-snapper, @jenwriter17, @aislinn-mollisong, @emily, @alia, @epic-addie2
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Also, this thread is getting pretty long, so I’m going to start a new Writer’s Corner…
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, @catwing, @dekreel, @dragon-snapper, @jenwriter17
-
Catwing replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus @aratrea @the-real-Kapeefer
This is why I am a Catwing. *smirks*@dekreel @rochellaine @daughterotheking @other-meme-makers
Muh! Ha! Ha! Ha!
*Hands out gingerbread men* *runs off*
[I know you are just being funny, not mean. Don’t worry……………………. *hides from all cameras*] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @dekreel @seekjustice I haven’t been on here in a while… Let’s see what happens. 😀 Anyone writing with a dragon?
-
Snapper replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Ummm. I think @bluejay still owns that position. I guess we’re just all developing major immunities to ice cream and raspberries while she’s gone. 😉 @dekreel
@clairec This was really obscure, but Daeus nominated me the substitute doctor a while back. No one’s gotten sick… so.
And yeah. I miss Tessa too. 😀 (Wherever you are… here’s a smi…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when all of a sudden you start loving the name Josiah/Daniel/Anna/Daeus/Reagan/Snapper when you used to think nothing of it
@dekreel Haha!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel. Good idea… 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine, Yep! XD Sorry about that!
@dekreel… *softly* Wow…. can we get some more of these? Also, great look @daeus. *cackles*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I get an email announcing that you mentioned me along with several loud, annoyed remarks, so, confused, I come over here and find a half page of you trying to spell my name. 😀 Sorry it caused you so much trouble! 🙂 I assume you were originally trying to comment about the Stolen Raspberries comic?
@dekreel That is really weird. 🙂 …[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Alright, KeePers, Josiah recommended I contact some published authors about this survey. I’m going to ask if they want to see the results when they come out and maybe if they want to share it with their audience too.
I’ve got a few authors in mind, but I don’t know a tone of authors. Any you can think of who might be interested in…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @notawriter Cool! thanks!
@princessfoo Thanks so much for your input! No, Rin doesn’t fall in love with the soldier guy (his name is Jax). I’d rather not include romance in my novels. They become friends though. Just friends 😊
-
Daeus posted a new activity comment 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel The forum started July 17th, 2015
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Oh goodness… *cracks up*
- Load More
