-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel Hello!
I’ve never fully read the Rime of the Ancient Mariner. The only part I know is the famous “Water, water everywhere, nor any drop to drink” line. (That is from there, isn’t it? 😮 ) Is it an interesting story?
Do you like long story-poems?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
In a few hours I’m goingfor my driving test and I’d love it if you guys would pray for me!
@clairec @valtmy @rochellaine @catwing @dekreel @ariel-ashira
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young @dekreel @seekjustice @valtmy @ariel-ashira @alia @dragon-snapper Anyone on? I’m working on outlining and blog posts. 🙂
-
Joseph Darkgrate replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
*the dirt on the floor begins to crumble*
GEEERRRAAGGHHHHHHH *rise of the living Xonos*
Who disturbeth my slumber?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel Didn’t you? I’m probably one of the only few who haven’t moved over to Story Embers. XD I’ve been good. 🙂 Funny you should make contact now, I recently started talking with Emma Flournoy again too. XD How have you been?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel What’s the essay topic?
😛 Yeah, I know. It’s not really strange that you know more about a given subject now than you did a while ago. I think what was funny was at the time I found it I’d just been having a long discussion about MBTI with you, so the difference was startling. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel 🙂
Not a lot new. Everything’s still going pretty slowly. 😉 Are you writing something right now?
I recently came across an old post of yours that I find hilarious:

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel Oh, Helllooooo!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @dekreel, @valtmy
anyone here?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel
Anyone around?
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel I know now why I’m not so active. It’s because my email sorts all of my KP notification emails into spam. 🙁
-
Joseph Darkgrate replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
Hm, interesting. Thanks for the suggestion haha. @dekreel
-
Joseph Darkgrate replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel, well, there’s always the option of sleeping. Which is I went to do. It’s lovely.
Err, not exactly. Though you could say I posted something of an update on it. . .
-
Joseph Darkgrate replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel, well, I did. But trailers only last for about 2 minutes. Consequently, I am once again bored.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel Sorry, I disappeared, and am about to disappear again. But I was watching YouTube documentaries about different ways visual effects and clothing and acting styles are used in films and excusing it by saying I could use it to improve my writing. I love the fact that nearly everything I do can be listed under “research.”
-
Joseph Darkgrate replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel, I’d get distracted with you, yeah, but I’m really busy with-
Oh HEEEEYYYY, is that a NEW TRAILER for BUMBLEBEE??? *goes nuts*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel Hi! How are you?
-
Joseph Darkgrate replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 8 years ago
Nice haha, I guess I’ll have to check it out soon.
I’m sure he did.
@dekreel - Load More
