@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Catwing replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jane-maree @daughteroftheking @sage-G @winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 Thank you. I will try to take your advice. *picks up advice* This is all very encouraging.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder WHOA. Look at all the colors! It’s awesome 😀
What program did you use?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks!
@daughteroftheking Excellent. *evil chuckle* If you want to see more collages, or learn more about the story, I’ll be posting a lot about it starting on the first Friday of March and throughout the Fridays of March on my blog. (And that sounded a lot like advertising. Lol) 😛@jenwriter17 The funny part is that it fits his…[Read more]
-
Ingrid and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *reappears* X’D Don’t worry — it wasn’t you, it was school. B-p I’m overriding the effect right now. *strains a little* X) But thanks anyway for believing in me! 😀
Do they now? *raises an eyebrow* Hmmmmph… Well I don’t think it looks like a wolf’s tail. They don’t get that long. It looks more like a cat’s tail
Sorry, as l…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@destiny I’m guessing you’re looking for fantasy-ish names, but here’s what I came up with…
1. Phoenix, Maddox, Zander
2. Kace, Deacon, Roland
3. Raven, Alessia, Marina
Hopefully these help!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
tagging a few more people for help as well @seekjustice @Jane-maree @mariposa @dragon-snapper @daeus
I’m signing off for now. bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic How many characters is too many? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart oh I know! it’s so hard to part with characters! I’m glad those articles helped. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @waterlily hi, could you guys help me brainstorm last names for a few? At first I was going to set my book in Japan, so I was using Japanese first and last names (but now it’s set in the USA). I think I wanna keep some of the first names, but I think I want to change the last. I’d like to come up with last names that have the same…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Whoops! Looks like I accidentally did make you disappear. Let’s see if I can undo the damage. *Shuts eyes* I believe in her. I believe in her. I believe she is real.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @waterlily Cool! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@destiny Since the tags didn’t work, I’ll re-tag everyone:
@kaya-young (her tag might have worked…) @aislinn-mollisong @dekreel (Also might have worked) @daughteroftheking @ingridrd @his-instrument
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m here!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
hey everyone! I’m outlining my dystopian novel right now. anyone here?
@gh24682468999 @dekreel @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @mariposa @warrenluther04 @sam-kowal @rochellaine
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
signing off now *salutes*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@princessfoo Haha! 😀 I have gotten some strange looks from my sister upon saying things like that…
Thanks for answering! This is a fun topic. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *speaks sweetly and logically* It looks like a wolf tail would look if it were shaved. A lot of canines shave their tails for aesthetic appeal.
Anyway, I promised that if you behaved enough like a human I wouldn’t make you disappear. So you’re safe for the present. Just don’t do too much of that growling and scratching random wa…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@destiny Oh, my goodness! I completely forgot about that wonderful book! “Kerplink, kerplank, kerplunk!” is so much fun! Soooo, that book title is crossed of my list. Thanks! 😀
As for your characters…
Character 1: I created the names Lurnaz and Landke Gabis, and because they have the hard “s” sound like Paradaisia I think they could wor…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *shill voice* I AM NOT! Look at this tail! Does it look like a wolf’s tail to you?!
*whimpers* Don’t… make me… disappear…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
hey! I’m reading Cry, the Beloved Country for school right now. anyone wanna join me?
@seekjustice @dekreel @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @warrenluther04 @mariposa @Jane-maree
- Load More
