@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 ahh no, that’s not good. Definitely praying, friend. <3
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Aaaah I love superheroesssss.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g *laughs* I like it. It is funny.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Yessss *high-sabers you*
I think Kylo just might be my new favorite villain…
Ahhhh, Porgs! <3
So did you have a favorite part? I like the Chewbacca and Porg scene XD
As for Leia… I’m not an expert on Star Wars, but I have heard that she can’t use the force like Luke can, so I’m thinking maybe someone else saved her.…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice *pokes head in* I liiive. Are you folks still writing?
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong ditto on the third one. Then I read the prologue at the end of book three and the acknowledgement page. *shivers* It was slightly relieving. Slightly.
The beginning was creepy though. At least for a writer. 😛 (normal readers probably don’t get freaked out as much.) -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Since I’ve started making collages for my stories I’ve also been playing with making random collages that have nothing to do with anything I’m working on. I don’t actually plan on using those collages, so do you think anyone here would like to use them as story prompts?
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reagan-ramm Ooh, good idea. I recently watched a few of your videos on facebook, and they’re great! 😀
- Focusing while I’m writing (not getting distracted w/ internet or other things)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice It’s going okay. I have most of it planned out, but the writing of it is kind of slow.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m working on my his-fic short story again. 🙂 I hope I can finish it soon.
@jenwriter17 I think I’ll still be somewhere around in two or three hours.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice Yeah, so am I! There have been several surgeries in my family, so we know how life just kinda stops for a while during all that craziness. Thank you both for your prayers. Very much appreciated <3
It’s kinda cool to know there are people praying with me in different countries 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I didn’t have the time to write today like I thought I would. busy day! I might try to squeeze some in, but that won’t be for a couple hours yet. Will you still be on then?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hello, Hello Hello!
Editing again, you say?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Cool!
I need help with
~creating enough engaging conflict in my stories
~writing about characters of the opposite gender
~not letting my writer mind drift to cliche plots and characters (this happens to me a lot)
thank youuuuuuu!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, I’m sorry! I’ll be praying. Glad it’s not too serious.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I guess this is where we post prayer requests? correct me if I’m wrong……
So I wanted to request prayer for my mom. She’s been dealing with some random little problems lately (like pains in several area, etc.) and she actually went to the doctor today about a soft bump on her lower ribcage. the doctor said it’s a fatty tumor. not serious, but…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll be on and off here for a little while, depending on what my family’s doing. 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal I have actually had this problem before in the past. Basically, I second what Elizabeth has said. Don’t push yourself to keep writing while you’ve got this big problem. Sit back and work it out.
– What do you actually want the main theme to be?
– Can you revise the characters and their arcs and actions to fit that theme more…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 Yeeah I just don’t think they actually have any good chemistry. Sure they could like each other, but an actual relationship…wouldn’t work out, in my opinion.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite I’m so very glad to hear it. 💜
- Load More
