@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Those are AMAZING!!
I think I’m actually kind of an ambivert. I just happened to be in a really good mood when I found you XD
Which is your favorite Wingfeather Saga book? I like the second one for all the adventure
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
I totally forgot about this temporarily but I WILL RETURN LATER. xD
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!!
IÂ love your username!! And your profile picture!
So, you like Andrew Peterson! Please tell me you’ve read his books… If not READ THEM, OR ELSE!!
Can I see some of your dragon pictures? If not, that’s okay 😉
Is my extroversion enough for ya? 😜
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
well, I actually have to go now for a while. might be on later, not sure….
-
Joy replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Unfortunately I haven’t watched enough of Star Wars to give an answer. XP Sorry!
(However, if you ever want to write a Dr Who story… 😂 )
-
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain. ~Unknown
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
just curious, did any of you know Billy Graham’s funeral was today?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Hello and welcome!!! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Another question.
I was wondering what your thoughts were on talking and sharing about your novel before it’s published? If you’re planning to get published within the next few years, should your novel facts and characters and everything else go incognito?
For example, if I were to talk about my novel on my blog, would that be…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine hey!!! I’m on now for a little while at least (hard to fit writing in these days…) are you on?
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Well if you like dragons, you’ll like me. XD I am one. Call me Snapper. 😀
What’s your favorite instrument?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, tag me when you do come over and I’ll see if I can be here!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd This is awesome! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! not sure if you’re still here, but just letting you know I can’t be on now, but I will be later in the day
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily sure, welcome!
@notawriter I guess we can just carry the discussion through today and tomorrow if that’s okay with everyone
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hellooo! I’m writing in the middle of the day again, instead of in the middle of the night!
Anyone around?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😂 Hahahaha! Thank you muchly.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, that’s really cute!
When I first saw the line “This Narwhal was Ish” I thought it meant that he was so-so, because “ish” is what we put on the ends of the words when we mean “not really, but kind of.” Then I realized it was his name, and it became even funnier! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking *bows*
@kaya-young Thanks! I just copy and paste pictures into PowerPoint so that I can have all of the collages in one place. I usually just find pictures on Pinterest and sometimes just Google. 🙂
- Load More
