@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I actually have to leave for about 30 minutes, but I’ll be back….:)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice yeah i think i will be. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree NOT KEEN ON CHOCOLATE?! how can this be? *holds up palm and turns away* *changes mind and hugs you instead* poor girl……
anyone on? I’m writing school papers.
@seekjustice @dekreel @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @rochellaine @ingridrd @sam-kowal
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! ya know the comic poem topic? well, what if we did something like that, only with pictures instead of making up a pome topic (octopus ball, red bubbles, my goodness…)? (maybe separate topic or use the same one?) only if you want to though…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
I read the third chapter…..
hehe, Naomi was a matchmaker in this chapter 😉 I like that Boaz didn’t want Ruth to go home empty-handed to Naomi, which shows he cared for both of them. That trait (that he cared for Ruth’s mother-in-law) is good to have in a husband or son-in-law.
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I totally understand. I’m going to share one of my favorite verses because it always make me feel better:
“There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” — Romans 8:1
I don’t know if that’s relevant to what you’re going through, but for me, it’s comforting even if it’s irrelevant 🙂
Praying for peace, joy,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd I’d like to try Jacklyn!! I probably won’t be able to draw her until later this week though 🙂
In exchange, I have Francesca. In her mid to late thirties. She has brown hair with natural red highlights, and dark blue eyes, and a sweet smile — that of a mother. I’m not sure about anything else, though. Have fun with her!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, no worries! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter, I love him. His facial express is perfect for him.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Ha! 😂
I’m kinda late to the party, but can I just say: this is priceless!!! ❤️❤️❤️
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart, yes, draw her.
I’m glad you like her name. it took me about a year to come up with it, and she isn’t even the mc
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter @dekreel @jenwriter17 @gabbyj
So…I sorta disappeared for the weekend, but I’m back!!!
I have 3 characters; here are their descriptions:
Jaclyn Fallows—the MC for my fantasy novella. 15 years old, has caramel hair that goes to the middle of her back, gray-blue eyes, a few freckles, and probably a mischievous smile/smirk. She i…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This is Mr. Ironheart all over again….@ariella-newheart
Thank you for being the best editor-in-chief KP has ever had (to my knowledge). I can’t say anything eloquent right now so I’ll leave it at that.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter I love them! Thanks a lot!! 😀
BTW, may I ask what that crocheted thing is in the background? I have a scarf with those colors!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Now I’m getting all emotional and Josiah isn’t even leaving leaving. xD *wipes eyes*
Seriously though, I loved that poem @Corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Seekjustice aaaand sorry about that?? The forum kinda crashed for me and I don’t really know why. But yeees nice. Aussie pinterest memes are hilarious. XD
Noo, I’ve never actually tried that because I’m not keen on chocolate to start with so yeah. xP
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@SeekJustice *pokes in* Heeyy, so I have no idea if you’re around or not? But I’m here-ish. 😛
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 yes, I wrote one, but it’s gone. I’ll try to fix it….
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@allison-grace Haha! I don’t think I could be that mean to any of my protagonists. 😀 I love them all too much.
(* whispers* Psst; I just want to say we’re trying to keep this topic with just prompts we come up with ourselves if possible. 🙂 )
- Load More
