@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m wriiiiiitiiiiinnng!
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @seekjustice @ingridrd @catwing
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine cool collages! the second one is really interesting…..
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@emerald-flyer Wow. I especially like “Age After Forever.” I might make a collage for that; it sounds so cool. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Here are a couple more prompts I made.

(Don’t ask me what the dog’s doing there. I have no idea. 😀 )
And this one…I thought of it, but I wonder if it’s already been used? If it has, someone let me know:

-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Aw, that doesn’t sound fun. I’ll be praying.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus 😀 😀 That would prove to be a bit of a problem.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The best incentive? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I took the survey! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel these pictures are so cuuuute! 😀 thanks for sharing them <3
(ooh, yeah, good idea about blotting out your name. i shoulda done that)
@rochellaine *gasps*  Fantasy you say? say it ain’t so! 😉
(not sure how i came up with the whole space bees thingy)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hahaha! This is a great idea. I wrote a story about a 3-legged cat once. And one about a girl named Lil or something. I have both of them buried in a box somewhere…if I find them, I’ll post pictures! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago


My sister and me. Don’t ask why she has a “V” on her head……


A rope…

Yeah, OBVIOUSLY EVE needs a rope in order to float out of the hole XD


Many of my stories ended like this — my sister and I playing Ring-Around-The-Rosie <3
So yeah, most of my stories involved a hole back then. Not very original XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago

I was a huge fan of WALL-E back then. As for Ragdoll, I have no idea how she got to be a floating face… X’D

That’s the hole XD


-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, this is funny. 😀 I would love to read about a family of wolves rowboating from America to Japan! And Space Bees? How did you come up with that one?!
Like @kaya-young most of my first attempts at storycrafting were when I told stories to my sisters. And then, when I decided I wanted my stories written down, my first “of…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â “Bees go to Space.” That sounds like a book I’d want to read XD
Okay, I’m going to share something I wrote, or rather drew, when I was seven
(I had to blot out my name. Cyber-safety, ya know…)

-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I can see there’s only one thing to be done here.
*melts chair*
*grins* Thanks for giving me the excuse. I haven’t melted one of those in a while.
Aaaanyway, that is all right. I totally understand when life hits you hard–happened to me recently. If you want, you could probably be a charlie/delta reader for the later drafts of…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Ahh… you know, just what your personality is like X’D
And whatever you would want me to mention in a KP story
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â AAAAAAH! X’D
*scurries to old drawer to fish for some old stories…*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young wow, really? *decides not to tell King Daeus so you can stay in Kingdom Pen*
well, you came around in the end. you were shown the light 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
<3 You all are awesome.
@ethryndal Thanks for being my buddy back. I think you’re epic. I have to meet you someday in person. Thanks for making me laugh every time I read a post, on here or over on the Sarcastic Elf. I can always tell what day of the week it is by how many days it is until you post again. 😛
@jenwriter17 *resists melting…[Read more]
- Load More
