@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh, oh, okay. I’m so sorry! I forgot that you write fantasy. I just remembered Firebird at the time I wrote that post, and I don’t consider an invention of cultures or islands fantasy, just fiction. Fantasy derives from the word “fantastical” which means unrealistic, and it’s totally realistic to find an unusual and undiscovered tri…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @rochellaine @jenwriter17
I am writing the next part of CC! -
Catwing replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g Really? *grins* I’m funny!
@daughteroftheking You are welcome. (But are you done reading it? 🙂 )Tagging @seekjustice for all those times we wrote up late (or early for you. 🙂 )
@dragon-snapper for not melting my chair that much. *grin*
@kate-flournoy @ethryndal Snapper your senses of humor. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Long??? XDÂ It’s 86,000 currently. Although… the third book in the trilogy will likely exceed 120,000… O.O
Help. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Long??? XD I’m glad. It’s 86,000 currently. Although… the third book in the trilogy will likely exceed 120,000… O.O
Help. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yankee/Zulu readers? Who came up with those names?!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Definitely. When I tried to explain to my mom what Writers’ Corner was for she looked at me strangely and said something like “And you actually get work done like that?” 😀 😀
Okay, you asked for it… West Side Story is an updated take on Romeo and Juliet. It was a pioneer in musical style and some of the songs are quite a…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal My sincerest apologies. *bows*
@catwing XD Describe Kingdom Pen in three words: Loki GIF Wars.
-
Catwing replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I remember that Gif War. *watches rerun* Yeah, I just sat in a corner laughing the whole time. 😀
@rochellaine like what? Doesn’t write fantasy? Finding Secrets is Fantasy. Firebird is kinda of fantasy because I made up the island and the culture.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice After Charlie readers are the delta readers, then the echo readers, then the foxtrot readers, and so forth. 😛 Although, I hope I don’t have to do that many edits.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😛 Didn’t realize it was that famous. Yep, that one. Sector One.
(And you know, if you wanted to charlie/gamma-read it after I finish this round of edits, I will be must obliged. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Or are we just throwing musicals at each other? 😀
Well, sort of. I’m in the process of creating a website, but since the website is for my books, I count that I can be on Writers’ Corner with it. 🙂
Are you editing your famous book that it seems everyone is beta-reading but me?
@jenwriter17 Okay, bye! See you later!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That counts. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Are either of you writing?
@jenwriter17 Coolio. 🙂 Go on your journey, Hobbit. An Unexpected One.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m central standard time
@rochellaine aw, you hate beginnings? Once I figure out what the opening scene is, I enjoy it 🙂
well, sorry y’all, unexpected interruptions, gotta go for now. i’m not sure if i’ll be on writing more later or not, but I will tomorrow. bye! <3 <3
-
Catwing replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
On second thought compared to the other posts it isn’t too long. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 XD I know the feeling.
I’m Eastern Standard. (That’s what it’s called, right? 😛 ) You?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That’s okay…I’m still halfway through chapter five of A Little Bush Maid which you recommended to me a really long time ago. 🙂 I’ve had the Gutenberg tag open on my computer since then, and ever once in a while I’ll switch to it and read a paragraph. It’s not that I don’t like it, because I do, it’s just that I haven’t been re…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The Pathless forest
I agree with @seekjustice . I see just the right candidate. *looks into mirror* *nods* Me! *grins*
Though I wonder if I’ll get carried away… :3Story #1 part #4
Victor looked down at his new tawny chest feathers. Focusing on his chest he tried to fluff and slick his feathers. After a few minutes he got the hang of it. He…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Praying.
@valtmy Yay! *throws feathers* - Load More
