@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, we’ve been blessed with a huge kitchen. It does get a little crowded with thirteen people, but we’re all used to working together, so we can maneuver pretty easily. We don’t often all cook at once, though. Usually it’s just two people per day.
So, I can assume that means you have either five or six kids in your family, de…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well. It was rather……… But, see my friend was in it! I had to see it! XD
Wait!! But I watch Star Trek, right? Lame excuse, but you like Star Trek, right?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Um, I’m really confused and laughing really hard. What has awesome dancing? I have three options: Your kitchen, Riki-Tiki-Tavi, and Fiddler on the Roof. Will you please enlighten me as to which you were indicating in your previous post?
@dekreel I would never make you disappear for watching a musical, however much I disliked the p…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Goat milk! Huhhh, I’ve never heard of goat milk ice cream…
And next they’ll be inventing puppy milk ice cream… Namely, Daniel. XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @dekreel I’m also allergic to dairy, but I don’t eat soy or coconut ice cream. I eat goat milk ice cream! It’s amazing. (I agree that soy ice cream isn’t that great.)
@dekreel Love the new installment!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ahh, well, I haven’t seen them in a long time, so I’m not sure if I can answer that question immediately.
Yes, I like Rain in Spain and Getting to Know You. 🙂
Disappear?! You’d make me disappear just because I watched an non-educational musical?!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking The clumsy spy reminded me of two really crazy episodes of Stargate SG-1 that I saw. 😀 I really like clumsy spies. @catwing I would definitely read a story with a clumsy spy.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel And only one of the three was worth it, right? 🙂
(I detest the plots of My Fair Lady and The King and I, though I like the songs.)
*frowns* You have seriously neglected your education on that score. I would ask that you rectify that immediately before you disappear.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I take it you’re lactose intolerant? (Should I even be asking…?)
I’ve never tried coconut ice cream. Does it taste like coconut?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice *revives* So many musicals……
The only three I’ve watched are My Fair Lady, The King & I and The Sound of Music.
And Legally Blonde if you count live productions 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice HAHA, thank you!! I suppose I might as well tag you back for the same reason 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ohh, goodness. Sorry about that! I… just went off of the scene in Snapper’s LOKD where Daeus faints of soy ice cream… 0.0
Wow. Sorry about that!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *hands you smelling salts*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Of course the book is way better than the movie, but I didn’t read the book when I was five years old watching the movie. 😀 I especially love the tale of Riki-Tiki-Tavi!
FIDDLER ON THE ROOF?!!!!! You actually listen to a musical from the sixties? 😀 Yes! I bought the movie as a Christmas present for my sister/entire-family a co…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, yes we have… XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice *faints*
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ahh. Okay. Yeah, we Americans pronounce it almost the same way. “Criss-miss…”
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I survive. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Seven: Dog, Cat, and Squirrel
“So, Jenna?” began Dekreel after their previous conversation had petered.
“Yeah?”
“What do you like to write?”
Oh, no, <i>that<i> question. She sighed a little. “Umm… several things, I guess.”
“Anything you’re working on?”
“… Not really. I write random essays. And I journa…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper *bursts out laughing* That is hilarious! I would never have thought of using white books to research Snow White. 😀 😀 😀
- Load More
