@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *goes and writes eight new words* ta-da! 😀
@seekjustice I have an argument for that. This is a writers’ corner, not a writing corner. So, since we’re all writers, it doesn’t really matter whether we’re writing or not. We can still hang out here.
Don’t you like that argument?
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh dear. 🙁 Praying for your family!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hehe, that happens to me all the time. So far I have only written… six new words XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Praying. That’s scary.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I just looked it up, and it says 1997-2007. 🙂
@seekjustice That’s fine, because now instead of Dekreel disappearing I’m going to disappear!
For only about fifteen minutes, though, hopefully!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice No idea. But apparently a lot of people who are allergic to cow’s milk can eat/drink goat’s milk without any problems. Same thing with eggs. Two of my sisters are allergic to chicken eggs, but they eat duck eggs instead. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine THAT’S pretty cool. So it was in the 1990s?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel It’s a realistic sci-fi tv show. The premise is that the pyramids are actually ancient alien landing pads, and there are stargates which are like wormholes to other planets. They look like this:

The US finds the one on Earth, and creates a special forces unit to travel to other planets and explore them, and meet aliens, and find o…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hmph.
No, it’s actually been awhile since I’ve watched Star Trek, so I haven’t seen any new ones
What is Stargate SG-1?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Have you seen any of Riverdance? (Modern Irish dancing/musical)
@dekreel Okay, I understand that you, yourself, are not imaginary. The creature you pretend to be is imaginary, but I will tolerate it, as you requested, based on the premise that you like Star Trek. (Though I don’t really see the connection. Do you, See…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I AM NOT IMAGINARY!
@seekjustice Thank you. *thumbs Rochellaine* This is what I have to deal with.
XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Though am I snarky?
Yeah. But my imagination said a yard was as tall as person for two seconds. 😛 One yard = three feet *facepalm* *facepalm* Then I rescaled and my wings were massive. *laughs imagining having 3 yard wingspan*
I have my opinions. *nods sagely* -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You’re totally imaginary.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I think goat’s milk itself tastes horrible. 🙂 My sister, who is way more allergic to cow’s milk than I am, likes goat’s milk, but most of the people in our family groan when it comes into view.
@dekreel Actually you can’t taste or smell the goat milk at all in the ice cream we get, which is much more than I can say for some c…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I do remember that! It was hilarious. X’D
I’m not imaginary, I’m just rare! 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank you!! How do you like your role? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh, goodness. Critiques from Catwing…
Hey, I’m no mathematician XD
Fair enough. I will, um… keep all that in mind! XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That’s actually a joke @dekreel and I have since I don’t do fantasy. Every once in a while I’ll threaten to make her disappear, since she’s an imaginary creature. I’ve been polite, though, and haven’t yet made her actually disappear, though once I was afraid I had accidentally. 😀 (Dekreel, do you remember that?)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
in my opinion, I do some really nice dancing in the kitchen, but my mother never appreciates it.
Okay, now I am REALLY laughing out loud. (And it’s very rare that I laugh aloud from any posts here, no matter how funny. Dancing in the kitchen just hits the laugh button, I guess.)
I love Russian dancing. It is so cool! It’s very…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yay! You had a part with me in it!!!
Prepare for lecture, critique, and opinions!I am really snarky? I apologize.
Okay… Anyway. I’m scheming but not evil. 😼
I really like that fact. Catwings, the felines who don’t get stuck in trees. 😸
Four yards?! 12 feet?! That’s longer than two peoples (Most people are 5 something I think).…[Read more] - Load More
