@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you used to have zero interest in raspberries, and now you want to try them
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Thank you! That makes sense. I have realized a few times recently that I don’t know much about imagery, so I guess I’ll have to work on that.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yes! I’ve met her twice: four years ago, and two years ago at a homeschool conference. (And spellcheck still insists that “homeschool isn’t a word! 🙂 ) I realized who she was here when she mentioned her story “Firebird” which I remembered talking to her about at the conference, so I asked her if it was the same person, and then she r…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 0.0 You met Catwing?!
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer Awesome, thanks! 🙂
Let’s see, who else… This is kinda fun!
@bekreations @singforjoy @jenali @livgiordano @emily-d @slylilhuntress @pickupyourpenandwrite @amily-huddleston @joisebeth @I-really-wish-I-could-tag-more…
DO Y’ALL WANNA BE IN A KP STORY?? 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing this is so cute!!! “…he likes meat! Lots of meat!” I’m with that 😉
thanks for posting the pictures <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I was laughing – and laughing – and then I saw the ending where you said “Oh well! Bye!” and I thought, “She was a very morbid child.” Couldn’t you have had him rescued?!
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
What about the detective/spy books you showed me at the conference?
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing X’D Ohh, I love those!! <3 Especially the fat turkey one. XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine The wings help. :3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Ah yes, but the pictures that GIFs break into are not nearly so interesting as the original GIFs were.
You seem to navigate quite well between the two topics. Is it that you are a cat and can always land on your feet?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine If a GIF breaks we would stare at it. XP
(They do break. They look like pictures.) -
Catwing replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel I found some later early books. 🙂
I wrote these to try and get my brother to read. He used to not like reading.The series was Sam and Me. (Largely influenced by Dicka and Jane, and other beginner books.)
Sam is the dog, Tom is the boy, Billy is his friend.This one is a terrible! 😛

I wrote books where they read books…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Sadly, I have not yet learned how to post GIFs here. Actually, that may be a good thing, since we probably should have the wall fixed before anything as important as a GIF falls through. What would we do if a GIF broke?!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sadly I must go to bed earlier tonight so I will be leaving about two minutes… 🙁
May you have good speed in writing! -
Catwing replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *bursts out laughing* That would be madness! Oh, let’s! XP
Only I’m all out of GIFs. So shall have to plot in a corner smirking and laughing till my sides hurt. :3
Muh, ha, ha! (Was that a good evil overlord laugh @dekreel ?) -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I mean, can you imagine the consequences if this keeps up? Imagine a GIF war in two different threads!
-
Catwing replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *looks at you* yeah… *scratches chair*
Chairs were only used for melting after the Great Chair Revolution. They had started biting people. Dragons had to be called. But we they were invented they were used for scratching. ;3 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I don’t know, but I hope it doesn’t happen again! This is starting to get confusing.
Can someone repair the hole, please?
- Load More
