@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x, welcome to the bestiest place anywhere and everywhere.
Do you know your Meyers Brigg personality type? I love Tolkien and Lewis. And TobyMac is a family favorite.
@dekreel, I didn’t know you play the cajon. My dad plays it, and I’ve been trying to get him to teach me. (oh wait, I feel like I have said this before on a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Hah, maybe it can be extra credit. 🙂
Hi! How are you and Stan doing?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @sleepwalkingmk @sam-kowal @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @anyone
I’m here! Writing a couple school essays. 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
okay, would Decisions be a title that y’all would look more into?
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
(story so far)
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Although it’s a little outdated. The castle Regnis (where Daeus is) is in Eskrey, the capital
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 YES! I made a map of the Kingdom of Pen! Here you go 🙂

-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
“The King be with you,” Fren whispers with a grim expression. He puts his hand on my shoulder for a brief moment, and then turns back inside.
Akira and I limp out the door. Its already dusk, and the forest looks dark and foreboding. It takes half an hour of limping before we reach the ravine, exhausted and heaving with the effort. We gaze dow…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrentluther04 😛 Right. My scales are that golden color in my picture, and my eyes are this brownish color. Brown and hazel, really.
(And I have not this map of KP… though I think someone else might’ve drawn one at one point.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Uh… my dragon eyes or my real eyes? xD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I don’t find it boring or intimidating, but I find it a little ambiguous. I don’t mean that you should put the entire plot of your book in the title, but “For the Kingdom” could describe probably hundreds of books, and you want readers to pick up your book because it sounds new and unusual.
And I am going to do that horrible thing…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Do you need my personality, too, or have I
bumbledgiven you enough information already? -
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Who doesn’t like that troll?? XP
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart That’s okay! I’ve been… busy, too XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Go ahead! I’m a dragon… that melts chairs. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I forgot about character name books. Those are actually really helpful if you’re going back for rereads because it’s often easier to remember the name of the MC than the title. 😀
Yes! Books with flashy titles seem like they’re trying too hard. Like the author isn’t confident enough in his own writing to draw you in and fe…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustsice I’m back! How’s it going?
BTW I just sneezed while typing this. Can you be contagious across the streams of the internet?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 YESYESYESYESYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!!! More KP literature!!!!! *scratches walls ecstatically*
Ahh, *ahem* Sure! I’d like to be in it! 😉
Aww, you know the term “Chasm Beast!” And you even capitalized it! Ahhh, thanks! *scratches you behind the ears*
Anyway, I basically look like a light-brown wolf, with green eyes that glow in the d…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I’m sorry! But, does that mean you’re going to be here for a while? 😀 😀
I’ll be back in about ten or twenty minutes, I think, because right now the pastor is here, and we’re eating dinner.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Great! 😀
@dekreel @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @catwing @kaya-young Trying once more…Hello!!! Is anyone there? I’m writing! Come and join me!
- Load More
