@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m working on my western, as usual. 🙂
But I’m also brainstorming as to what in the world does one write as the second post on a blog? First posts are easy. You introduce yourself and tell what the blog is about. Second posts? That’s the first post with actual blog content, and feels to me to be more of a first post than the r…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine HI! I’m working on the second chapter of my dystopian WIP. how ’bout you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hello there! What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic I'm a Blogger Now! in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily I looked over your blog earlier. Congratulations! I just started one myself and am having trouble figuring out what to write, so I was impressed with the way you wrote so much and so smoothly. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m on now….only for a little bit though.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I actually was just about to announce that I’ve arrived! I’ll be here when you get here. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll actually be on in about 10-15 minutes, but that may be too early for you.
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @ingridrd @kaya-young @skredder in case any of you might be on
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Okay. 🙂 Guess I’ll just have to wait. 😀
Cool. I’m glad that you haven’t seen any fully because that means you still have all those new ones to watch, right? 🙂 Oh, haha! Yeah, I never was at that stage, since I’ve liked romance all my life, but my sister, who is two years younger than I am, just now in the past six mon…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @catwing @sam-kowal Is anyone going to be around in about an hour and a half or two hours? (sometime after 3:00 EST) I’ll be here around that time.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Great! 🙂 One other thing I forgot to ask: Did I include any that you’ve already seen? If so, which ones were they, and what are your opinions on them?
If not, I am waiting rather impatiently for you to watch a couple and tell me what you think! 😀 No pressure, of course, except…that I am pressuring you to watch them be…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk You’re welcome! It was fun to make, because I got to remember all those stories. 🙂
When you watch them, will you please let me know if you like any of them?! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Okay, sounds good! 🙂 I’ve got the list ready. It’s pretty long, so I’m attaching a google document instead of posting it here.
The films on the list include some well-known classics which I liked/loved 🙂 and some others of my personal favorites which are not so well known. A lot of real classics have bad plots, li…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel  I will also draw this character. And if you want to draw a character in return, I do have one.
His name is Armayas. Long, shoulder length black stringy hair, about fifteen years old, with a strong body from years off farm work. Tanned skin, and quiet, haunted, almost shy eyes. And thin, pursed lips. He stands straight however, as he…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ha! Boy do I get that one….
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why Do You Blog? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
I blog for. The same reasons as Jane and Sarah, to amuse people while building relationships. Not all of my posts are meant to be amusing, such as the more spiritual posts. But yeah… basically, those are the reasons I blog.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Hey! It looks like you’re here on the forums. Want to join me in writing? I’m working on my western.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m back now! Are you around?
Who exactly are you asking about? A couple of us live near each other, and a couple of us live very far apart. 🙂
(The reason I asked where you live was because of what time zone you are in. I didn’t know if you’d still be awake when I got back.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m sorry, you’re probably gone by now. I left, because I had to do something else.
What this topic is for is when we’re actually sitting down to write our WIPs we get on here and announce that we’re writing so that others can join us. Sometimes it helps us stay on track, and sometimes we end up just chatting. 😀
I don’t know w…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I think you tagged me earlier right? well, I wish I could join you today, but I’m celebrating my brother’s birthday. maybe tomorrow, but I’m not sure. I’ll tag you if I do though 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 😀 😀 Oh, he did fall off a pretty high cliff, but he fortunately got caught on a ledge only about ten feet down. So that’s why he wasn’t hurt too badly.
I didn’t say he was buried. I just said he was in his grave. 😀 There’s a big difference. He woke up before they put the dirt in. 🙂 The guy that was burying him was sympat…[Read more]
- Load More
