@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…blog post…I should probably post something on mine…its been almost a month…
where’s the fun in not procrastinating?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Haha. I’ve been trying to convince myself not to procrastinate for years, and haven’t succeeded yet.
What’s really troubling me right now is I’m trying to write a blog post about my western, but am having a hard time explaining it…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, kind of? To make up for not doing school, I am procrastinating in writing as well…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m finally here! 🙂 But, are you gone now? 🙁
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! *Throws more confetti of welcome-y-ness*
I write fantasy, but I read Christian romance suspense… sometimes… when I am really desperate for something to read… Anyways, it sounds like you have unique perspective from your experience! Looking forward to getting to know you more!
-
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I knew mentioning my suspense was a bad idea
-
Alia replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart, welcome to the bestiest place anywhere and everywhere. Who are some of your favorite authors?
-
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04…who did they see? who did they see? villain? ally? traitor? hero? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO US???
Riddlewit is probably my favorite character. And Warren’s reaction to there being another retriever was funny. He didn’t even get to find out more about @skredder.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, Well, I can’t promise I’ll be around then. I have some pesky math that I am avoiding
@warrenluther04, *clicks the link* *starts jumping and squealing when a centaur appears in it*
I shall refrain from commenting my thoughts on it here and will post instead where they are supposed to go…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia In my post I said I’d be here in “about an hour” so no, I’m not still around. haha 😀 But I’m going to be here in probably ten or fifteen minutes after I finish the dishes.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, hey, what are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, thank you. I have thought about it that way, but you worded it differently.
and yes, there are things we understand differently in the bible from living in the North East.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, God’s Smuggler? That one?
@rochellaine, you still around?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be here in about an hour probably. Anyone want to join me?
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @skredder @alia @sam-kowal @kaya-young @catwing
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira @notawriter I’m glad I was able to encourage you! 🙂
@dekreel That is hilarious! So…do you think the rest of the people in your dream got attacked by the terrorists after you woke up? They’re like the people on the holodeck…oh, you haven’t watched enough TNG yet for me to explain. 🙁 When are you actually going to watch som…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’ll definitely be praying for you! I can’t imagine what it would be like to have to move out of the country I’ve grown up in to go somewhere that the culture is very strange and different from what I’m used to!
May I give you a little encouragement? God doesn’t mind if we’re different from others. In fact, He created each one of us to…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @warrenluther04 I have not this ‘full picture’ of Dragon Snapper that you speak of.
…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay, goodnight. Hope to see you tomorrow!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I’m just now signing off. with 474 words under my belt, and ending on a cliffhanger, I think i shall continue tomorrow morning/afternoon. (hopefully morning)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I wasn’t twenty minutes ago, but I am now. So now the question’s in reverse: Are you still around? 😀
@seekjustice Hello! It’s nighttime/afternoon now. The usual writing time. 😉 Are you working on anything at present?
- Load More
