@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice musical war? how does one play this game? 😛
@rochellaine ooh, going to range! have fun 😉 Oh, and I did watch that video you linked. and I’m sorry, but I’m still not a fan of opera or operetta 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, until yesterday I hadn’t heard of the Pirates of Penzance. but @rochellaine introduced me to it so I’m giving it a try.
I didn’t know there was a musical version of A Tale of Two Cities.
Rochellaine, I’m on stay fredric stay. its a very interesting style.
@jenwriter17, I’m actually signing off now because i get easily distracted on here
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Pirates of Penzance?! Cool! How are you liking it? What part are you on?
@seekjustice That makes sense. Since I usually read the synopsis, then watch a couple of the songs on YouTube, (with clips from the movie), then watch the musical, I actually like songs better that don’t fit specifically with the plot because then I can sing them…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia you all still here?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, dodge? more like join in
I’m actually listening to pirates of penzance right now.
which musical are y’all talking about?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I see. It should hopefully be better when you watch the movie! 🙂 I was actually going to comment the same thing: that I don’t think the songs will do as much for you as the will if you see them in context.  If I Loved You: Reprise makes me cry. (“Now I’ve lost you, soon I must go in the mist of day, and you never will know how…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, I’m kinda back.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *hems and haws* *backs up and eyes you hopefully* Did you…um…like any of them?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Well, I really love Dirk Bogarde, but I’ve only actually seen him in two movies I think. One a comedy, and one a mystery. I think So Long At the Fair 1950 is actually on my list of movies that you say you read. It’s one of my favorites, and very suspenseful. You said you’re not an old movies type of person, but if you do ever feel…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Wait wait wait! What did you just say? 😀 You finished Carousel?! Meaning you’ve listened to all the songs from it?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice No, I actually haven’t seen that! I’ll have to look it up. *looks it up* *screams* It has Dirk Bogard in it?! Oh, I love that actor! Now I’ll definitely have to see if I can find it!
Did you like Dirk Bogard? Would you like a recommendation of one of my favorite mystery movies with him? 🙂 (Oh, he played Sydney, appar…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’m on my computer, but I’m not really writing. I am very much procrastinating because I can’t figure out how to describe my characters in that blog post I’ve been trying to write for forever. So instead I’m looking through a whole lot of pictures for another project. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Awesome! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
oops, I forgot to tag someone……again!
I was gonna tag you @ariel-ashira, but for some reason it’s not working for me to post pictures right now. I’ll let you know as soon as I figure it out!
-
Alia replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
guys, I have a problem…there aren’t anymore memes…I need more
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, that is cruel
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, at least yours has only been up for a short time.
I suppose…you must really enjoy sucking the fun out of life, don’t you? 😉
signing off now, lunch is calling
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia If you want to know how to torture a writer/reader, send them pictures of a used book shop you’re looking through when they’re not there. 😀 My aunt just did that and my mouth is figuratively watering at all the books which I can hear of, but never touch!
@warrenluther04 Hello!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀 And so far I only have one post, period. So I really need more content on mine.
Um…maybe the fun would be in getting good grades? 😉 If I procrastinate too long on school I’ll not do so well in the limited time before the assignments are due.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, welcome back
- Load More
