@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I just didn’t want a whole bunch of random people posting comments in there without me knowing. But I’d love it if you would! Just click the “view only” button and it’ll show you where you can request editing access. 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, it’s great. I can’t choose a favorite part because they’re all really good.
so…how do they counter it??? (don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone else)
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Oooooh. It looked like fur to me in @dekreel‘s picture… Thanks.
@filewriterbase13x Thank you. (Perhaps shutters move over the lights like eyelids? To explain the eyes, it would add expressiveness.
Would you like this to be your position? Arms folded. Looks ready for anything. (Based on your three words.) I don’t know you well yet so…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, @kaya-young @jenwriter17 Try this link to the next section of Chara’s story! 😀
My stories are usually heavy with dialogue, and since a lot of this has just Chara in it, there isn’t that much dialogue, and I’m afraid the readers will get bogged down and it’ll be hard to understand what’s going on in the long paragraphs. So please cut and…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Ooooooh… Well, good then. *grins*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine that’s right.
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I’m not skeptical. I am mega excited!
I know he knows his stuff, after reading six of his books (HUAT and the first three Story Thieves)
Yeah, Fowen is annoying.@ariel-ashira It’s since last year and I’m dragging it out. *nervous laughter* Link to in on the compendium. Catwing Christmas
There’s other KP literature on there too! All…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 You had to request access, and you couldn’t get in just from the link?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I tested the blank document too; I have to request access.
You don’t mind if I read you story too do ya? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Sorry! That took way longer than I expected. But I’ve been having trouble with my google documents lately in that I simply can’t restrict access at all! Every link I share allows immediate editing access to anyone. I’d rather have you request access like @jenwriter17 did with her document, but mine just won’t change to that kind…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel lovely part. :3
But I am never out of pie. *hands you a pie from under her wing*
Each bag had a certain number of GIFs and with some simple numbering skills you can… I just watched to make sure no one stole any. But no one noticed because I’m great like that. :3
Everyone should celebrate with feathers! *throws feathers* -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yeah, I’m glad too! We’ve been through a lot with that kiddo (look at me calling him ‘kiddo’; he’s five years older than me) 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *jumps up and down with raised hand* ooh! ooh! me too! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young yeah, I’d love for you to read it! 😀 You’ll probably have to request access.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Haha, yes that would be extremely boring. 😀 Oh, you like Roy Rogers? That’s cool. But I would think compared to John Wayne you’d find him boring?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yeah that was in 2016, he’s doing great now 🙂 Google definition of fistula: an abnormal or surgically made passage between a hollow or tubular organ and the body surface, or between two hollow or tubular organs. yeah, so that’s what it is
GUYS. THIS. MEME. IS. LITERALLY. ME. ALL. THE. TIME.

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 My brother had just had surgery because of a fistula (lemme know if you need that explained cuz a lot of people don’t know what that is)
@rochellaine yeah, it was just a quick break 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I can’t stand John Wayne. He’s this great big American icon, but I think his morals were terrible in most of his movies. I’ve only seen a few of his movies, and I always hated his character, though I sometimes ended up liking the movies okay because of the supporting cast.
I prefer the squeaky clean cowboys such as Gene Autry…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Thanks! Totally. *nods*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine hehe, yeah thank you for giving the book titles instead of authors. narrowed it down for me a bit 🙂
- Load More
