@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ohh, no, I would never growl at Bobert.
Well, I can be. When I get excited about something (which doesn’t happen infrequently), then I tend to scratch things, especially walls. But I HATE using my claws to hurt others. Even enemies. So if that’s what Bobert is concerned about, I NEVER use claws for pain. I mostly use them on walls…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’m trying to decide if it would cause Bobert greater trauma to see someone actually disbeliefed before his very eyes, or to keep you in my imagination and allow him to suffer through the terror you cause by your growling. 😉
*considers* Well, since you’re my friend, Bobert will have to get used to you. I won’t disbelief you. As long a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Mmmmmm-HM. Unfortunately growling is a sign of anger among canines– er, Chasm Beasts.
AAAAAA! DON’TDISBELIEFMEFORSAYINGTHAT! *flees behind something* *hides tail*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *Bobert backs away and hides behind my skirt* He doesn’t like any kind of rumbling. It makes him think of thunder, earthquakes, volcanoes, and tsunamis. …wait…what have I been telling the poor little thing?! 😀
@jenwriter17 Happy Easter yourself!!! Bobert sends kisses.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 HAHA, happy Easter to you, too! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dekreel I’m not writing right now, but I saw you two were on so I just thought I’d pop over and say HAPPY EASTER! I probably would’ve forgotten to say it tomorrow. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, it’s a musical?? Ohhhh… Then I probably don’t know. 😛
Sound of Music??
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! Just letting you that I have chapter 2 of my WIP ready for you to read, if you’d like. I posted the link several days ago, but I thought I’d tag you again just to make sure you got it (Skredder was having trouble with posts not showing up). So here’s the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well, I have no idea what the second one is. The first one sounds vaguely familiar… *bangs head against wall trying to remember*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hello! Yeahhhh… Man, I still need to finish that poem 😛
*stops growling* *starts throat-rumbling instead* Hiya, Bobert 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Did you ever find a word that rhymes with “Day?” 😀
I’m here for a little bit. Working on my western.
Stop growling! You’re scaring Bobert! (Yes, he’s finally back. 😉 )
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @catwing @dragon-snapper @anyone
I’m heeeerrre.
*growls frustratedly at this last part of the KPA…*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Another historical fiction author! Hooray!! I love historical fiction. 🙂 What’s your favorite time period(s)?
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I found the invite button but it won’t let e type in your name. Yeahh, could you give me your website URL?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I think I set up my account correctly…I’m still confused about how everything works there. 😛 I kept my same username too: Rochellaine. 😉
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice My NaNo name is EpicAddie2. Thanks for making one!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’d be happy to, except I can’t find where the “request access” button is on the document. It’s usually on the left side of the top bar, but it’s not there, and the “suggestions” button has the “edit” section completely whited out so that I can’t click on it. If you could point out to me where to request access I will, or you could…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Ahh, yes. you can’t go wrong with Monsters Inc. I love Pixar. 😉
What does Lynn Austin write? I’ve never heard of her
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Thanks! I’m glad I made a good call.
Yeah, go ahead and say it here. 🙂
- Load More
