@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Hi! The last several days I’ve been considering trying my hand at songwriting. But I have no idea where to start! I’ve started watching Dylan Laine’s videos on youtube about songwriting. Y’all have to check out her channel. The world needs more beautiful, innocent, clean songs like her! Here’s a couple links to her songs (note: I have listened to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yay! I’ll try to get to this Monday or Tuesday 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Welp. I gotta go again. Byeee!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd My western, as usual. 😉 But now I’ve got to go, so farewell, and happy writing!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Same as yesterday. The sequel for my fantasy WIP. 🙂 Wbu?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd You’re not too late. 😀 I’m still here. What are you working on?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I know I’m late, but I am here now (for a little while). 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Do you not know how to edit posts after posting them?
Well…I’m trying to. The man just refuses to be rescued. Actually, though, it’s Chara’s fault. She’s taking too long to find him. I really hope she can find him soon, or the story will be pretty boring. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, I’m still here! What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you so much!
@ingridrd Oh, interesting. 🙂
Anyone want to join me in writing? @jenwriter17 @alia @ariel-ashira @skredder
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic PoV's in the forum Plotting 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking *waves*
@ashlyvye I think it would be really cool to have the POV character actually be the “bad guy” for most of the story, then switch sides part way through. If you switched to mostly Macx POV, I think you would lose a lot of that.
On another note, it sounds like from your description that Haylie is actually the protagonist…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira What I do is I pay attention when I’m singing to what kind of people are nearby. When I’m in a group of conservative Christians, I sing only hymns. Then, when I get to know someone better I’ll ask them what kinds of songs they are comfortable with, and if they prefer just hymns/Christian music I’ll continue to sing hymns, but if t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Praying for you!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh! So my director adapted the story of Cinderella for the stage (she wrote the script) and she also wrote the songs since it’s a musical. There were a few changes made to the story like Ella’s dead mother comes back and transforms her dress, instead of a fairy-godmother. Things like that. 🙂 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice What do you do for second degree burns? I just tried to google it, and then backed out of a website instead of reading it because I was afraid there would be pictures of the burns there… 😛 I mean, I know generally what you do for burns, but I want to know if there’s any specific treatment that a paramedic or EMT would give on t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Better than it has, not as good as it could be.
That describes a large amount of nearly everything I do… 😀
Yup! Almost done, though. Hooray!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Well, I can understand that, but it still implies that he was trying to be romantic, while the rest of the scene (as well as what we know of his character) really doesn’t indicate that at all. The first time he says “romantic” it’s a joke, and a little flirtatious, which is fine, but the second time it just sounds really weird. 🙁 S…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Short stories, huh? I love writing short stories! Except…I rarely finish them. 😛 I’ve finished a couple though. How’s it going now?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice That was not fifteen minutes. That was an hour. 😛 Looks like I’m bad at giving estimates!
But anyway, I’m here now, and it looks like you’re about to leave. 🙁 By the way, I did give you the comment about Justice, but I put it in your document instead of here. Did you get it?
@skredder Hi!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine don’t worry you didn’t freak me out… Other things do that… 🙂
Definately praying. - Load More
