@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira Are either of you still here?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I wish I had time to do that. sadly my self imposed deadline for my book is coming up, and I have to write a speech for my mom
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, @ariel-ashira, y’all on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking Those are great prompts! Thanks for bringing this topic back. It was so much fun!
Here’s one I thought of today:
“But why would he want to kill me?”
“I don’t know why he will do it, and I don’t know how he will do it. All I know is that in the end, you will be dead.” -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @jess-penrose thank youuuu! 😀 I’m keeping all your guys’ tips in mind
@kaya-young thanks! <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira When you get a chance you should look it up on YouTube. 🙂 It’s What a Comforting Thing to Know from The Slipper and the Rose. One of my favorite musical songs ever…but then, I’ve got quite a lot of those! 😛
By the way, I’m revising the last section I showed you of my western where Chara wakes up. You told me you might have…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Good morning!
Oh, do you know it?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal thanks so much! Yes, I’m working through watching those videos and trying to understand it all 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yup, it’s basically just a comical word. 🙂 Oh yeah, Newsies is American. Okay. 😛
Great!
Yes! It’s an amazing musical, made in 1976, so it’s old enough for me, but the style is modern enough that I think you’d like it. The twist on the Cinderella story in this one is that after the prince tries on the slipper and finds the girl…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Do you use the phrase “highfalutin” in Australia? 😛 Just wondering. That probably wouldn’t work in the scenario you describe.
In America the upperclass are called “the One Percenters” but…that’s kind of a political thing, and actually the One Percent are usually the more conservative capitalists, so they’re really not the “bad g…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’m up for a little bit longer. (My mom asked us to go to sleep a little earlier tonight since we’ve got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow.) I’m not usually here on Sundays even just for discussions, but I’ve got something I need to do on the computer anyway, so might as well, right? 😀 So, here I am…
What do you want to discuss? 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I guess coming up with a melody and lyrics really. I want to be able to put the song to music from my piano or guitar too.
@ariel-ashira I’ll probably post some songs when I come up with them 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Help with Resource Library in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 5 months ago
Hmm, you might be right. Looking at the Story Embers resource library, there are, indeed, the articles that I have been looking for.
*resists urge to make a Star Wars reference*
Thank you for looking at this topic.
I like your signature, by the way. It’s very cute. Have you named all 22 of them?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
leaving, might be back
-
Alia replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x, THIS IS FANTASTIC!
if you have space to add me you can, if not thats fine
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, @ingridrd, @rochellaine, @seekjustice, @sam-kowel, @anyone-else
I’m here for a bit
-
Alia replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, nice signature
-
Alia replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, what type of help do you need? is it with finding the melody? getting the lyrics to flow? just getting lyrics in general? or something else?
-
Lin started the topic Help with Resource Library in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 5 months ago
Hi there, I was hoping a mod or someone could help me with this.
Okay, so you know the resource library?
So, right now, there are some items that I cannot see (like, nonexistent) like, the only ones left are the ones I haven’t looked at. The ones I have looked at, well, they’re supposed to be downloaded, right? But the only one in my downloads…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x *appears from realm of the hiatus*
HiFileWriterIloveyourstorysofarcanIbeinittooit’sokayifit’stoolatethankyou!
*disappears again*
- Load More
